QuestionToontown Rewritten Hack?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Toontown Rewritten Hack?
I tried using Cheat Engine and searching and changing values but they don't freeze or change. Are there any TTR hacks that are of knowledge?
I am also interested in this.
I've searched through the memory finder for about 2 hours and I can't find the value for track access, laff points, toontask tiers or anything.
I was using an injector that allowed you to skip the battle animations so training was extremely fast, as well as a fishing helper that let you drop it anywhere and catch fish, but it was updated 3/29 for patch 1.8.7 ... I'll let you know if the injector gets updated.
Quote Originally Posted by Verb410 View Post
I was using an injector that allowed you to skip the battle animations so training was extremely fast, as well as a fishing helper that let you drop it anywhere and catch fish, but it was updated 3/29 for patch 1.8.7 ... I'll let you know if the injector gets updated.
Thank you Where did you find it? And I'll let you know if I find anything that works with Cheat Engine. Toontown is server sided, so nothing might work. The testing and playing around is tedious whenever I crash constantly so I don't know if I'm getting anything done. (And I'm not just scanning 4 byte files, I did a full scale scan, with both exact and unknown initial values, in-case any numbers represented on the screen are purely visual. )
i love this hack
It's 2026 and updates on this?
Hi there. I've been messing with TTR lately while learning about memory reading and packets. I've managed to skip the attack animation fairly quickly but hit a brick wall when it comes to getting gag selection to appear early.

The client seems to force you to wait the time the attack animations take regardless of if they play or not. Currently working on subverting that but I'm a little lost as to where to go. Posting here to provide proof that it's maybe possible to get a working animation skipper again, and to drum up any ideas people may have.

Proof I can skip animations, but not select a new gag early: https://imgur.com/a/F1ycVLiⓘ
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?