ExclamationSmegHack[Not Mine]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
SmegHack[Not Mine]
http : // pastebin . com / EAb0ac3q

dont know who made it dont care found this trash on the internet
Menu key is INSERT,
Aimbot is Not So Good With Semi-Fire weapons,
BHop a little glitchy,
Overall though a good hack!
Quote Originally Posted by QueenKitty View Post
Menu key is INSERT,
Aimbot is Not So Good With Semi-Fire weapons,
BHop a little glitchy,
Overall though a good hack!
its complete trash trust me
Quote Originally Posted by dakilla345 View Post
its complete trash trust me
this hack is p
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
this hack is p
this hack is o
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Nice leak! Looks like an @Leystryku hack pretty bad and trashy
Lol is this the script of @Leystryku ?
Quote Originally Posted by LeystrykuR View Post
No, this is the script of @suchisgood
No this is yours and you know it!
It's not too bad. I'm probably willing to use this every once in a while.
Quote Originally Posted by QueenKitty View Post
It's not too bad. I'm probably willing to use this every once in a while.
i wouldnt recommend it your better off using DHAK
Quote Originally Posted by dakilla345 View Post
i wouldnt recommend it your better off using DHAK
You're better off hanging yourself than using DHAK.
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
You're better off hanging yourself than using DHAK.
your right. because its 95% Tylers code, and i dont even use it anymore or work on that hunk of garbage XD
This is probably a different version of SmegHack, the one I have has a really damn good aimbot, almost perfect with semi-autos (snipers like psg-1)
It's the best lua hack I could ever find!
Quote Originally Posted by B0BG00D View Post
This is probably a different version of SmegHack, the one I have has a really damn good aimbot, almost perfect with semi-autos (snipers like psg-1)
It's the best lua hack I could ever find!
Could u please compare the aimbot function ? Or send me your version to check this out ?

I'm trying to optimize a version of bluebot to have a good non laggy cheat, it would be nice to see how your aimbot works
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?