DetectedOrbital VSAT Hack

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Orbital VSAT Hack
It's been a while since I've released a CoD Hack, so here you go...
Please don't whine if you get banned, that means you were playing too obvious in correlation to seeing where the other players are. This is a private hack I wrote and have been using it for about a year now, I have not been banned once from this, using it on and off over the year.

Anyway, the interface is clean, and simple: Just click enable when your game is running and that's it!
Please report any bugs you happen to come across in the thread. Being banned is not a bug!

Picture:


Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1429411986/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...841ddabf781975

Enjoy!
BO2 Orbital VSAT_mpgh.net.zip219 KB · 780 downloads Clean
cant wait to use this! thanks for the release
Iam Happy aswell
Thanks For your hard work.
This is written in..?
Will This Work On The Redacted 1 ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hakar15 View Post
Will This Work On The Redacted 1 ?
No . //msg2short
is for zombie?
Quote Originally Posted by Suefno View Post
is for zombie?
vsat in zombies
Oh l3l m8s this forum is full of these questions.
Quote Originally Posted by Suefno View Post
is for zombie?
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
Will This Work On The Redacted 1 ?
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Oh l3l m8s this forum is full of these questions.
eyy, I didn't post the second question :c
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
eyy, I didn't post the second question :c
hue? idk whats the point of teh phrase ^-^
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us