11.3 hack

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
11.3 hack
This hack allows H to fly, G for god mode, U for creative mode, and CTRL + right click for teleport on map. Does not bypass EAC.

And since it won't let me post the legitimate links to the virus scans or screenshots, I had to obfuscate them


Virus Scans:
Jotti - Virustotal

Screenshots:
Creative menu
Flying

Assembly-CSharp_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 425 downloads Clean
Thank you very much! But why am I unable to save the changes
Quote Originally Posted by aa1543100166 View Post
Thank you very much! But why am I unable to save the changes
You have to replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file with this one in the \Steam\Steamapps\common\7 days to die\7daystodie_Data\Managed folder. Hopefully this file will get approved
I mean to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll...Unable to save...Use Reflexil
Can you please send me an alternative download link? Dont want to wait until this gets approved
Would be very nice of you
Are you aware that this post will be soon deleted by the moderator unless you have prooven them that Your dlls are harmless and the internetconnection is not made by you anyway.
I begin to think that whoever deletes these files, do not play seven days to die
Ur hack show another players on map ryber?
thank!you are good

- - - Updated - - -

What is this?
Still no bypass. :<

Any tutorial on how to play 7DTD on Linux so i can bypass eac, like what polaco said on his 'readme.txt'?
Quote Originally Posted by Khamfphiogne View Post
Still no bypass. :<

Any tutorial on how to play 7DTD on Linux so i can bypass eac, like what polaco said on his 'readme.txt'?
There is no EAC bypass for Linux. If you load this file, it will let you play on EAC if you're running a Linux client.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aa1543100166 View Post
I mean to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll...Unable to save...Use Reflexil
When you've made the changes to the file, you need to right click on the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in the left pane, and use the Reflexil menu to save the file.
Quote Originally Posted by Khamfphiogne View Post
Still no bypass. :<

Any tutorial on how to play 7DTD on Linux so i can bypass eac, like what polaco said on his 'readme.txt'?
As said, there is no bypass available. Linux client does not have EAC checks, as I have tested.

Dont get fooled by other people saying a bypass is available. The last one was a scam to steal steam accounts.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?