Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post

I was banned from trading 7 days, in 26th I get unbanned, does that make 3 days ban? Go back to school and learn some mathematics, you stupid.
    OKAY SO YOU WERE TRADE BANNED. THIS IS A CASE ABOUT BEING OVERWATCH BANNED AND TRYING TO RECOVER SKINS FROM THE ACCOUNT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

OKAY SO YOU WERE TRADE BANNED. THIS IS A CASE ABOUT BEING OVERWATCH BANNED AND TRYING TO RECOVER SKINS FROM THE ACCOUNT.
    I'm also overwatch banned.. I just want to be sure that what he's telling me is real or not by confirming it this Sunday. I know I'm stupid because I've never been overwatch banned, so I'm not most certain about it, but I understand.

I'm sorry Blake to cause you "so much trouble" but I actually did read what you were posting, and before the post you did about the bans, I read it way before you were posting in on Steam forums or whatever, so you're tiny bit late sir

Quote Originally Posted by turtledaddykim View Post
    1. i did read all of your shitposts
    2. if you get reported for cheating/hacking there will be a OW review and if they decide you are hacking you get a ban, if not you're free to go. they dont give you a fucking few days ban
    I don't understand why are you so angry, and by shit post you mean, you post shit yourself because you obviously can't make difference between being banned from trading and being banned OW.. Which I AM in both.. And in 3 days I AM getting unbanned from being unable to trade. So, you didn't read what I said, you read what you thought I said..
    Last edited by Charion; 04-23-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    This got out of hand,if there is someone who knows a way to trade the items to another account i'll pay him with some skins from that account...if not you can close the thread. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I'm also overwatch banned.. I just want to be sure that what he's telling me is real or not by confirming it this Sunday. I know I'm stupid because I've never been overwatch banned, so I'm not most certain about it, but I understand.

I'm sorry Blake to cause you "so much trouble" but I actually did read what you were posting, and before the post you did about the bans, I read it way before you were posting in on Steam forums or whatever, so you're tiny bit late sir
    "I'm also overwatch banned.." "I've never been overwatch banned"
    Either way, you won't be able to trade csgo items because you were overwatch banned, and you also won't be able to sell them. Trade ban or not, If you were banned for majorly disruptive, then you won't be able to trade any csgo items.

If you read it before I posted it on the steam forums then why do you insist on OP proving proof?

Also you didn't cause me any trouble, I just want to know why you're so damn ignorant. Are you black?

nokappa

Quote Originally Posted by paul1ca View Post
    This got out of hand,if there is someone who knows a way to trade the items to another account i'll pay him with some skins from that account...if not you can close the thread. Thank you.
    I've heard of exploits but they aren't public and I highly doubt anyone on mpgh has it and is willing to help you for a small price. I've also heard that the exploits are patched.
    Last edited by Blake; 04-23-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

"I'm also overwatch banned.." "I've never been overwatch banned"
    Either way, you won't be able to trade csgo items because you were overwatch banned, and you also won't be able to sell them. Trade ban or not, If you were banned for majorly disruptive, then you won't be able to trade any csgo items.

If you read it before I posted it on the steam forums then why do you insist on OP proving proof?

Also you didn't cause me any trouble, I just want to know why you're so damn ignorant. Are you black?

nokappa

I've heard of exploits but they aren't public and I highly doubt anyone on mpgh has it and is willing to help you for a small price. I've also heard that the exploits are patched.
    There is nothing pointing out that you're not able to trade or sell any items while you are on a overwatch ban. Yes. I did read everything, so point me out or show where it was written down by overwatch owners or people who made it. No, I am not black and No I am not ignorant since I can read and I read nowhere that you're unable to trade or sell your items when you are OW Banned.

Make a quote if you "Still" find it somewhere and then quote me about it ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

There is nothing pointing out that you're not able to trade or sell any items while you are on a overwatch ban. Yes. I did read everything, so point me out or show where it was written down by overwatch owners or people who made it. No, I am not black and No I am not ignorant since I can read and I read nowhere that you're unable to trade or sell your items when you are OW Banned.

Make a quote if you "Still" find it somewhere and then quote me about it ..
    Ask ANYONE that has ever been overwatch banned. You think thousands of people are going to lie about not being able to get their skins back after an overwatch ban? Do the devs need to state that in order for you to believe it?

In the thread it self says he's an owner of a overwatched csgo account and he's not able to trade his skins.

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're deadass...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Charion (04-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Ask ANYONE that has ever been overwatch banned. You think thousands of people are going to lie about not being able to get their skins back after an overwatch ban? Do the devs need to state that in order for you to believe it?

In the thread it self says he's an owner of a overwatched csgo account and he's not able to trade his skins.

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're deadass...
    Never mind found it.. Just being little bit dumb cause I'm too lazy to read at the times.. And I was completely trolling you cause I was seeking "attention" .. I shall do more digging next time rather than asking dumb questions, thanks for your time and "effort" to "Help" me .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Never mind found it.. Just being little bit dumb cause I'm too lazy to read at the times.. And I was completely trolling you cause I was seeking "attention" .. I shall do more digging next time rather than asking dumb questions, thanks for your time and "effort" to "Help" me .
    You can't just be a little dumb and trolling, you can only be one. You're just really dumb.

You're welcome for the help. pm me if you have more questions. (;

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Charion (04-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You can't just be a little dumb and trolling, you can only be one. You're just really dumb.

You're welcome for the help. pm me if you have more questions. (;
    Then I shall take a trophy for being dumb on this time, however least I did "some" sort of research before kept it going for hours..

I think its kind of dumb, since I have only OW ban but not VAC ban over CS:GO..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Then I shall take a trophy for being dumb on this time, however least I did "some" sort of research before kept it going for hours..

I think its kind of dumb, since I have only OW ban but not VAC ban over CS:GO..
    Think about like this: If you owned this game, would you allow people to keep their skins after being banned for cheating? NO. Why? because the same person will re-buy the game and get more skins. Which means more money. Every move they make is for money. So it's not dumb, it's smart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Think about like this: If you owned this game, would you allow people to keep their skins after being banned for cheating? NO. Why? because the same person will re-buy the game and get more skins. Which means more money. Every move they make is for money. So it's not dumb, it's smart.
    Yeah, you're right..

Since I am on overwatch ban, I cannot do much of anything on my main.. Cannot even play on offline mode against bots to "keep" my aim up to date before I can get a new copy to my other account..

I also have doubts that OW ban will go away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah, you're right..

Since I am on overwatch ban, I cannot do much of anything on my main.. Cannot even play on offline mode against bots to "keep" my aim up to date before I can get a new copy to my other account..

I also have doubts that OW ban will go away.
    I have a smurf account if you want to use it(it's not linked to my main account), so if you want use it just ask. I don't really play the game anymore even tho my inventory is over $600.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I have a smurf account if you want to use it(it's not linked to my main account), so if you want use it just ask. I don't really play the game anymore even tho my inventory is over $600.
    I definitely would love to have practice and an account which I can use for deathmatch only, so I can keep my aim as it is for my match making ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I definitely would love to have practice and an account which I can use for deathmatch only, so I can keep my aim as it is for my match making ^^
    I was just trolling. I wouldn't let you borrow my own shit, you cheating skum. Maybe if you act somewhat respectable , you'd get shit.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Assistive (04-23-2015),Charion (04-23-2015),KillTheNoise (04-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I was just trolling. I wouldn't let you borrow my own shit, you cheating skum. Maybe if you act somewhat respectable , you'd get shit.
    on you sire, you totally fell on that you feg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast