Thumbs upLUA Plugin for Script Hook V

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
LUA Plugin for Script Hook V
GTA V LUA Plugin for Script Hook V

created by headscript

First of all I actually don't like to re-post of other forums but since I actually support this I want to make some of you aware of this.

Note : THIS ISN'T MY WORK credits go over to headscript

This is not a hack so don't expect big. This allows you to script and create stuff if you know lua.
I just am making you aware of a foundation to work on.


Description:

Write any LUA Script for GTA5
[Early Alpha]


Installation:

1. Put LUA.asi in GTA5 where the ScriptHookV.dll is located
2. Create scripts folder
3. Create main.lua inside scripts folder
4. Define init and main function the main.lua (basic lua shit)
5. Run gta5

Example (given by headscript)

Code:
function tick()  
      local playerPed = PLAYER.PLAYER_PED_ID()
	local player = PLAYER.GET_PLAYER_PED(playerPed)
	local playerExists = ENTITY.DOES_ENTITY_EXIST(playerPed)
	if(playerExists) then
		if(PED.IS_PED_IN_ANY_VEHICLE(playerPed, false)) then
			local veh = PED.GET_VEHICLE_PED_IS_IN(playerPed,true)
			if(get_key_pressed(115)) then
				VEHICLE.SET_VEHICLE_FORWARD_SPEED(veh,500)
			end
		end
	end
end

Virustotal Results
Jotti Results
release_mpgh.net.zip613 KB · 4,411 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
Back to the stone ages of lua.
Indeed, this goes way back
If I did this correctly, this should clear your cheat status (not bad player stuff like blowing up peoples car and shit), this is for cheating reports.
Code:
local themstats = {}
function themstats.unload()
print("Clearing Stats")	
end
function themstats.tick()
    local playerPed = PLAYER.PLAYER_PED_ID()
    local player = PLAYER.GET_PLAYER_PED(playerPed)
    local playerExists = ENTITY.DOES_ENTITY_EXIST(playerPed) 
	if(playerExists) then
		if(get_key_pressed(110)) then
			print("Clearing Stats")	
                                STATS.STAT_SET_FLOAT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_BOOL(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_CHAR_IS_BADSPORT"), false, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_BECAME_BADSPORT_NUM"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_BAD_SPORT_BITSET"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_CHEAT_BITSET"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_VC_ANNOYINGME"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_REPORT_STRENGTH"), 32, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_COMMEND_STRENGTH"), 100, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_FRIENDLY"), 100, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_HELPFUL"), 100, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_GRIEFING"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_OFFENSIVE_LANGUAGE"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_OFFENSIVE_UGC"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_VC_HATE"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_GAME_EXPLOITS"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_ISPUNISHED"), 0, true)
		end
	end
end

return themstats
To activate this once you're ingame, you need to press the period key on numpad (.)
Quote Originally Posted by Doodle313 View Post
If I did this correctly, this should clear your cheat status (not bad player stuff like blowing up peoples car and shit), this is for cheating reports.
Code:
local themstats = {}
function themstats.unload()
print("Clearing Stats")	
end
function themstats.tick()
    local playerPed = PLAYER.PLAYER_PED_ID()
    local player = PLAYER.GET_PLAYER_PED(playerPed)
    local playerExists = ENTITY.DOES_ENTITY_EXIST(playerPed) 
	if(playerExists) then
		if(get_key_pressed(110)) then
			print("Clearing Stats")	
                                STATS.STAT_SET_FLOAT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_BOOL(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_CHAR_IS_BADSPORT"), false, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_BECAME_BADSPORT_NUM"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_BAD_SPORT_BITSET"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_CHEAT_BITSET"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_VC_ANNOYINGME"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_REPORT_STRENGTH"), 32, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_COMMEND_STRENGTH"), 100, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_FRIENDLY"), 100, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_HELPFUL"), 100, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_GRIEFING"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_OFFENSIVE_LANGUAGE"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_OFFENSIVE_UGC"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_VC_HATE"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_GAME_EXPLOITS"), 0, true)
				STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_MPPLY_ISPUNISHED"), 0, true)
		end
	end
end

return themstats
I didn't even know such reports exist.
It's the reports when you see someone in game, you can go to the start menu --> players --> report, then there are alot of different options.
This should clear all of them, if I did it correctly that is.
Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
I didn't even know such reports exist.
Yeah they exist thats how some services work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle313 View Post
It's the reports when you see someone in game, you can go to the start menu --> players --> report, then there are alot of different options.
This should clear all of them, if I did it correctly that is.
Mh re-check it again I am mobile atm so cannot check
//approved .
I do not have a working knowledge of LUA and step four confuses me. I deleted all the files and my game still refuses to work. I can't go online anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by sumner View Post
I do not have a working knowledge of LUA and step four confuses me. I deleted all the files and my game still refuses to work. I can't go online anymore.
Well why did you even get it if you have no lua knowledge.

And yes Step 4 confuses you cause you have no lua knowledge.
But I can assure you that this Plugin doesn't cause GTA V online to stop Working that is either a Problem From The Servers or a mistake done by you.
Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
Well why did you even get it if you have no lua knowledge.

And yes Step 4 confuses you cause you have no lua knowledge.
But I can assure you that this Plugin doesn't cause GTA V online to stop Working that is either a Problem From The Servers or a mistake done by you.
Yes, I thought the fact that I caused it was implied. What I was asking for was advice on how to fix the issue.
can u make a video please
no console help please cant see console~
init is relatively simple. This type of method simply calls the initialization sequence to start the script, and the main function is where you define what type of script functionality that you want to create.

For example,
Doodle313 wrote a script that can be used to clear the "is a cheater" status in multiplayer. The basic function of the script is to remove all of the status flags that have been recorded under the cheater categories.

The function that you want your custom scripts to perform will be determined by how you construct the methods (main functions) that you want to use.

Feel free to append or clarify any errors with this response, anyone. All feedback is welcome.
can u please create better steps to fallow please and I never get console I have windows 8.1
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us