Unhappyhelp pleasee some scripts to get fix the proffesionals freadln problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
help pleasee some scripts to get fix the proffesionals freadln problem!!!!!!!!!!!
i have this problem always appears
//freadline failed, there aren't 1 arguments on this line, there are only 0 arguments

i will put the scripts here and i hope sombody help those the scripts but i dont know where is the problem XDD

first script :
loadacc()
{
f=openfile(self.loginname+".cfg","read");
freadln(f);
self.loginpw=fgetarg(f,0);
self.stat["score"]=int(fgetarg(f,2));
self.stat["deaths"]=int(fgetarg(f,3));
self.stat["revived"]=int(fgetarg(f,4));
self.stat["assists"]=int(fgetarg(f,5));
self.stat["money"]=int(fgetarg(f,6));
self.stat["moneygive"]=int(fgetarg(f,7));
self.stat["moneyreceive"]=int(fgetarg(f,8));
self.stat["revives"]=int(fgetarg(f,9));
self.stat["heals"]=int(fgetarg(f,10));
self.stat["healhp"]=int(fgetarg(f,11));
self.stat["random"]=int(fgetarg(f,12));
self.stat["randomaccept"]=int(fgetarg(f,13));
self.stat["ammo"]=int(fgetarg(f,14));
self.stat["perk"]=int(fgetarg(f,15));
self.stat["sentry"]=int(fgetarg(f,16));
self.stat["mostkills"]=int(fgetarg(f,17));
self.stat["waves"]=int(fgetarg(f,18));
self.stat["time"]=int(fgetarg(f,19));
closefile(f);
}
second script :
f=openfile("_REC_"+getcvar("mapname")+".cfg","writ e");
for(i=0;i<5;i++)
{
level.recw[i]=0;
level.recz[i]=0;
level.rect[i]=0;
fprintln(f,level.recw[i],level.recz[i],level.rect[i]);
}
closefile(f);
}
else
{
freadln(f);
for(i=0;i<5;i++)
{
level.recw[i]=int(fgetarg(f,i*3));
level.recz[i]=int(fgetarg(f,i*3+1));
level.rect[i]=int(fgetarg(f,i*3+2));
}
closefile(f);
}
third script :
f=openfile(self.lname+".cfg","read");
if(f==-1) {self thread er("^1No such user!","^1No such user!");continue;}
freadln(f);
if(fgetarg(f,0)!=self.lpw) {self thread er("^1Invalid password!","^1Invalid password!");closefile(f);continue;}
if(int(fgetarg(f,1))) {self thread er("^1ACCOUNT BANNED!","^1ACCOUNT BANNED!");closefile(f);continue;}
closefile(f);
uhhh alt f4 does the trick
Quote Originally Posted by Qw1Kkb3an85 View Post
uhhh alt f4 does the trick
i tryed but the game just closes
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post


i tryed but the game just closes
oh I'm sorry man it was a joke, I didn't mean for you to take it seriously and I think you also don't have a header or variables or arguments in the script, idk though wait until someone who knows that they're doing to help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Qw1Kkb3an85 View Post
oh I'm sorry man it was a joke, I didn't mean for you to take it seriously and I think you also don't have a header or variables or arguments in the script, idk though wait until someone who knows that they're doing to help you.
i think i forgot to add the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tag
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post


i think i forgot to add the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tag
indeed good sir
hahaha funny
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?