SolvedPolyLoader help needed!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
PolyLoader help needed!
Hello everyone, I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the incorrect part of the forums I recently joined two days ago but I've had an account on here for some time. Anyways, I've been having some problems compiling things with PolyLoader it gives me an error message out of the CMD and this is what it says:

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\deno\desktop\polyloader\polyrcs 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory
Offsets.cpp
c:\users\deno\desktop\polyloader\polyrcs 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory
PMemory.cpp
c:\users\deno\desktop\polyloader\polyrcs 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .


If anyone has a solution to this please help me out, or even maybe add me on Skype and give me a small tutorial on how to set it up.
I need solution for this too!
Quote Originally Posted by kkshek98 View Post
I need solution for this too!
Have you figured anything out? I've been looking into it and I can't seem to find a fix to this. I'm thinking about just purchasing hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by iiDeno View Post
Have you figured anything out? I've been looking into it and I can't seem to find a fix to this. I'm thinking about just purchasing hacks.
it worked for me, well i had to go on my old computer laptop and compile it. possible ways you can fix is to uninstall every single microsoft video studio. then redownload the windows desktop one. IT HAS TO BE WINDOWS DESKTOP. NOT JUST DESKTOP OR JUST WINDOWS. WINDOWS DESKTOP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iiDeno View Post
Have you figured anything out? I've been looking into it and I can't seem to find a fix to this. I'm thinking about just purchasing hacks.
here is the link to download the windows desktop version of visual studio, but download this after you uninstall all the other versions of window visual studio
https://app.vssps.visualstudio.com/p...jAsImVyIjoxfQ2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iiDeno View Post
Have you figured anything out? I've been looking into it and I can't seem to find a fix to this. I'm thinking about just purchasing hacks.
oh one more thing when i meant uninstall everything i meant everything. all these must go http://gyazo.com/bb2253725a1b499598bd2d3db7cf908a
Quote Originally Posted by iiDeno View Post
Have you figured anything out? I've been looking into it and I can't seem to find a fix to this. I'm thinking about just purchasing hacks.
iiDeno for more information you may look here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=953496
Quote Originally Posted by kkshek98 View Post
iiDeno for more information you may look here:
Would you happen to have a Skype? I prefer not to do this alone :P Not the best with computers and I don't want to mess something up!
Quote Originally Posted by iiDeno View Post
Would you happen to have a Skype? I prefer not to do this alone :P Not the best with computers and I don't want to mess something up!
yes i have skype: kkshek84
add me
Quote Originally Posted by kkshek98 View Post
yes i have skype: kkshek84
add me
Friend request has been sent.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?