SolvedUsb drive undetection

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Usb drive undetection
Can anybody tell me does Enigma + Hashchanger + Usb drive work i know that enigma work but hashchange after every game + Usb i dont know can anybody explain it to me i think that usb doesent even do something Csgo scans the write memory somebody explain please
From what I've been told all the USB method does is make it so VAC can't scan for the file, not sure about hash changer, I still use all 3 methods just to be on the safe side.
Quote Originally Posted by Quedgefelph View Post
From what I've been told all the USB method does is make it so VAC can't scan for the file, not sure about hash changer, I still use all 3 methods just to be on the safe side.
can you tell me how exactly you use the usb method do you just put the exe on the usb and execute it ? or how does it work ?
Quote Originally Posted by Quedgefelph View Post
From what I've been told all the USB method does is make it so VAC can't scan for the file, not sure about hash changer, I still use all 3 methods just to be on the safe side.
Hashchangers literally do nothing to stop detection. Absolutely nothing.
Hm, im use only a fucking usb stick.
How to use USB stick with cheats? Its like only copy the cheat on the USB and execute it?
I assume youd run the exe from the usb and remove it so it doesnt get found. However i was under the assumption vac scanned ram and would then see the exe regardless of where you ran it from, just because its still running while vac is. But I'm not 100%.

Also, if anyone does answer this, would it then be the same for an external hard drive instead of usb stick? i have one but not a flash drive lol
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
I assume youd run the exe from the usb and remove it so it doesnt get found. However i was under the assumption vac scanned ram and would then see the exe regardless of where you ran it from, just because its still running while vac is. But I'm not 100%.

Also, if anyone does answer this, would it then be the same for an external hard drive instead of usb stick? i have one but not a flash drive lol
yeh thats exactly what i was thinking hopefully someone could answer this.
Quote Originally Posted by 00hadam00 View Post
yeh thats exactly what i was thinking hopefully someone could answer this.
the way i did it all was, enigma protect the hack + change the name of the hack to something like "chrome.exe" ( make sure you have chrome opened when you execute the hack) + hashchanger, then move file to usb where you execute it, i used psychos trigger and never got banned
hashchanger does nothing,
usb method can give you a kick
Does any one else keep getting VAC is blocked and getting cool downed happened 2 times today since ive used this usb trick. its happening half way thru the game
PLSS help is it cuz hack is detected and just kicking me cuz it can tell for sure if theres a hack running ?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?