Buying all skins 60-80% market price [Paypal - Skrill - Steam wallet cards]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Buying all skins 60-80% market price [Paypal - Skrill - Steam wallet cards]
Skype valmis88

Please post here first!
Bumbarun!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by legitfucked View Post
Way too low lol
Stop spamming
Quote Originally Posted by legitfucked View Post
Way too low lol
You
have
autism
???
Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post

You
have
autism
???
XD, i use this quote to bumb!

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Got like 10 people trying to scam me, i'm not stupid so people please do not waste your time trying to scam me, It won't happen.
Would accept 70% if you wanted to use MM. Would like to do Paypal. Added you.
Quote Originally Posted by conspank View Post
http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=imdtrooⓘ
my account. I want 23$ for it. that is roughly 70-75% market price.

interested?
I do not buy accounts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soshy View Post
Would accept 70% if you wanted to use MM. Would like to do Paypal. Added you.
what do you have for sale
Quote Originally Posted by Ritari View Post
I do not buy accounts

- - - Updated - - -



what do you have for sale
sorry, I ment inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by conspank View Post
sorry, I ment inventory.

Sorry i'm not buying 15+ cheap skins.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMB
bumbbumbbumb
buying@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
bumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?