Buying all skins 60-80% market price [Paypal - Skrill - Steam wallet cards]Skype valmis88 Please post here first!
Originally Posted by Caves You have autism ??? XD, i use this quote to bumb! - - - Updated - - - EDIT: Got like 10 people trying to scam me, i'm not stupid so people please do not waste your time trying to scam me, It won't happen.
Originally Posted by conspank http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=imdtrooⓘ my account. I want 23$ for it. that is roughly 70-75% market price. interested? I do not buy accounts - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by soshy Would accept 70% if you wanted to use MM. Would like to do Paypal. Added you. what do you have for sale
Originally Posted by Ritari I do not buy accounts - - - Updated - - - what do you have for sale sorry, I ment inventory.
http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=imdtroo my account. I want 23$ for it. that is roughly 70-75% market price. interested?