Functions for CAC

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Functions for CAC
Code:
debug.getfenv
debug.gethook
debug.getinfo
debug.getlocal
debug.getmetatable
debug.getregistry
debug.getupvalue
debug.setfenv
debug.sethook
debug.setlocal
debug.setmetatable
debug.setupvalue
debug.upvalueid
debug.upvaluejoin
string.dump
jit.attach
jit.util.funcbc
jit.util.funcinfo
jit.util.funck
jit.util.funcuvname
jit.util.ircalladdr
For those of you that don't have access to CAC:

This is a list of functions that you'll need to detour, in order to run your scripts without CAC detecting you. Certain functions in the jit.util library aren't documented, so you will need to do some trial and error. If you don't understand this, then there is no hope for you in this thread. You can not skip detouring all of the jit.util functions, just because you don't understand them. He is using those, to check everything from the debug library. If you manage to detour all of this and execute prior to autorun, then you should bypass all current and future anti-cheats.
Pointless releasing it here, try UC if you want serious discussion.
Even so, Without speedhack it's quite boring on CAC servers.
plus, even if you detour all of this you wont be safe from his other checks.
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
Even so, Without speedhack it's quite boring on CAC servers.
plus, even if you detour all of this you wont be safe from his other checks.
Just Bypass the serverside checks?
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
Even so, Without speedhack it's quite boring on CAC servers.
plus, even if you detour all of this you wont be safe from his other checks.
Yes, but I'm appealing to the people that would like to run scripts on servers at all. Other than detouring, all they'd have to do is localize everything.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
Pointless releasing it here, try UC if you want serious discussion.
UC is usually where I post information, but it can't hurt to try and improve this community as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Yes, but I'm appealing to the people that would like to run scripts on servers at all. Other than detouring, all they'd have to do is localize everything.



UC is usually where I post information, but it can't hurt to try and improve this community as well.
Who are you, and what section do you post in for gmod.
Have some reversing questions i need to post.
Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
Who are you, and what section do you post in for gmod.
Have some reversing questions i need to post.
Go ahead and PM me. I'll answer it, if I have a solution.
you won't be able to bypass jit.attach by just detouring it, just so you know
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
you won't be able to bypass jit.attach by just detouring it, just so you know
^
////////////////2short
Quote Originally Posted by color0a View Post
^
////////////////2short
Have you bypassed CAC? If so, please do show us all. I don't mind Meep correcting me, because he has some knowledge of what he's talking about, but I have no reason to believe that you do. Instead of leeching off of his comment and acting as though you know what you're talking about; Tell me why I won't be able to simply bypass jit.attach by detouring it. I've already done all of this. I just want to make sure that you know something as well.
Run before autorun and you've already done most of the work. Then you bypass the debug.sethook stack checking. He uses either debug.sethook or detours meta functions, I didn't check. You shouldn't have to detour that stuff. Localize the functions.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
Run before autorun and you've already done most of the work. Then you bypass the debug.sethook stack checking. He uses either debug.sethook or detours meta functions, I didn't check. You shouldn't have to detour that stuff. Localize the functions.
Yes, localization is a huge part of it, but if you detour hook.GetTable or concommand.GetTable then he checks for each of their locations, and obviously they won't have the same location.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Yes, localization is a huge part of it, but if you detour hook.GetTable or concommand.GetTable then he checks for each of their locations, and obviously they won't have the same location.
I'm not using hook.Add for hooks, and I add concommands through C++
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
I'm not using hook.Add for hooks, and I add concommands through C++
Yes, you're obviously going to be just fine then. I'm posting this for people who are doing everything except for pre init execution in pure Lua.
So we're needing a new bypass?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us