PatchedHidden Project Service

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Hidden Project Service
Since most of the bot for HP is dead, I have the working version which I would not give out (If I do HP will update it).

Evolved Dark Lord - 10k rcs
Evolved Dark Lord - $5 PayPal

Archfiend Set (Cloak and Armor) - 3k rcs

Will do more class and others in the future, but current will be sticking with this 2 option.

Price is negotiable

Skype: zearick51
PayPal: Will be given once I know who is who. (Chargeback will result your HP account became disabled)

Note: Once you added me, please leave your HP name. Turn your goto on.
Thanks for the trade Ken!
I was worried whether or not i could trust you at first
but it is clear now that you are an honorable merchant
How do u farm for EDL? I thought it was already rare
Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinate View Post
How do u farm for EDL? I thought it was already rare
There's a reason, I'm doing this service.
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


There's a reason, I'm doing this service.
I think I know how you do this, kind of a nasty price, take out the dollar option.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post


I think I know how you do this, kind of a nasty price, take out the dollar option.
The dollar option is less than the actually RCS (Priced on the upgrade page).

And yes, the dollar option is optional. Since not many people can afford that much.
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


The dollar option is less than the actually RCS (Priced on the upgrade page).

And yes, the dollar option is optional. Since not many people can afford that much.

What you are doing is by far, not worth any amount of money, rcs, fine, since you can farm an ldf and be able to pay this.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post



What you are doing is by far, not worth any amount of money, rcs, fine, since you can farm an ldf and be able to pay this.
It's a EDL and not LDF :P
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


It's a EDL and not LDF :P
Ok, Im just saying that edl for 5 dollars with the method you use to get it is unacceptable.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post


Ok, Im just saying that edl for 5 dollars with the method you use to get it is unacceptable.
So who's service is this? I don't see you offering that kind of service.

Beside your service offers overpriced item? GG kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


So who's service is this? I don't see you offering that kind of service.

Beside your service offers overpriced item? GG kid.
A BK at 30k? I don't think that's a bad deal, plus this doesn't even involve any farming, stop justifying this.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post


A BK at 30k? I don't think that's a bad deal, plus this doesn't even involve any farming, stop justifying this.
If you farm, and give out for 30k? Then I should give out for 10k?
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


If you farm, and give out for 30k? Then I should give out for 10k?
This barely takes 5 mins
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post


This barely takes 5 mins
Then I should just spam the world chat, and giving out free class, therefore non of us is making any profit?
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


Then I should just spam the world chat, and giving out free class, therefore non of us is making any profit?
No, just I'd rather you didn't accept paypal. I mean, I could leak this at any time.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us