How To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
How To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainer
First of all and foremost, note that this is the continuation of this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=891054.

So, hey,

I decided to finish this tutorial of mine on how to make an AQ Worlds Trainer since the incomplete one I had previously made and posted got a good response, (40+ downloads within 24 hours). I've done my very best to cover all areas, and be as much detailed and accurate as possible. To be honest, considering my limited time, I don't think it's that bad. Furthermore, there isn't much for me to write as I've included multiple notes in the tutorial itself - please make sure to read all of them. By the way, I also decided to include some source files for you because it can get pretty confusing without them. However, this doesn't mean you should just copy everything instead of trying to do it yourself.

This is an example of where the tutorial will take you to, (actually a little further):

Virus Scans: [1|2]

Oliboli8769

AQWorlds Trainer Tutorial - Oliboli8769_mpgh.net.zip2.2 MB · 2,714 downloads Clean
Would it be possible to change the swf of the trainer so that it works for another game?
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
Would it be possible to change the swf of the trainer so that it works for another game?
Yes. Depends what game though - the loader code may also have to undergo changes.
Good Job oli. I think zubrium had one up but he took it down from youtube and mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Good Job oli. I think zubrium had one up but he took it down from youtube and mpgh.
Thanks
Haha he definitely did, and he spent more time on it, but this is better than having nothing at all
Quote Originally Posted by Mulch Diggums View Post
Thanks for the tutorial
No problem
Wow such ness.
I'm sorry you have a life, but it's ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Wow such ness.
I'm sorry you have a life, but it's ok.
Thanks man
Haha you wouldn't believe, life is better than ever right now
I keep getting the same error from every aqworlds trainer source I've tried. Is it the ActionScript? I've been publishing as "network access only". I've tried making a loader that adds a swf to the stage from a url and it works. Any ideas?
Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: file:///E|/*/Games/AdventureQuest%20Worlds/Tutorials/AQWorlds%20Trainer%20Tutorial%20%2D%20Oliboli8769/Source%20Files/BoliWorlds%20WORKING.swf cannot load data from ttp://cdn.aqworlds.com/game/gameversion.asp.
at BoliWorldsWORKING_fla::MainTimeline/GetVersion()[BoliWorldsWORKING_fla.MainTimeline::frame100:2513]
at BoliWorldsWORKING_fla::MainTimeline/frame100()[BoliWorldsWORKING_fla.MainTimeline::frame100:2610]
Also take in mind that I had to remove the 'h' from 'http' because I can't post links.
Quote Originally Posted by Fedari View Post
I keep getting the same error from every aqworlds trainer source I've tried. Is it the ActionScript? I've been publishing as "network access only". I've tried making a loader that adds a swf to the stage from a url and it works. Any ideas?


Also take in mind that I had to remove the 'h' from 'http' because I can't post links.
I'm not active anymore, but I saw this and came back to help you
I believe you need to change your flash player settings. It should be under a section called Developer and then "Trusted Locations" once you find them. Then make sure the location the SWF is being published is set to trusted. E.g. file:///E|/*/Games/AdventureQuest%20Worlds/Tutorials/AQWorlds%20Trainer%20Tutorial%20%2D%20Oliboli8769/Source%20Files/BoliWorlds%20WORKING.swf

That should fix it. I assume you're on windows so you'll have to find the settings yourself, sorry
Thanks , that fixed the sandbox violation. Now I'm getting a new error.

Error: Error #2067: The ExternalInterface is not available in this container. ExternalInterface requires Internet Explorer ActiveX, Firefox, Mozilla 1.7.5 and greater, or other browsers that support NPRuntime.
at Error$/throwError()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/addCallback()
at Game()
Cannot display source code at this location.
Now every time I try to debug, flash player will open and will stop responding. I made sure that I'm exporting as .swf only. I used Flajector to generate an .exe and the trainer works. I tried looking around for answers but could not find any.
Quote Originally Posted by Fedari View Post
Thanks , that fixed the sandbox violation. Now I'm getting a new error.



Now every time I try to debug, flash player will open and will stop responding. I made sure that I'm exporting as .swf only. I used Flajector to generate an .exe and the trainer works. I tried looking around for answers but could not find any.
Are you pressing F12 to debug?
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Are you pressing F12 to debug?
Whyeven do that CTRL + ENTER MASTER RACE.
Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?