What anime does everybody seem you like but you don't?

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
What anime does everybody seem you like but you don't?
The ones I would say for me are :
Sword Art Online
Steins Gate ( Just didn't enjoy it )

You guys?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post
Fairy Tail

btw sao is fabulous dont even
Just saw like 20 episodes and I can't find anything good in that anime too...

I have to say Fairy Tail too.
everything is shit
I still haven't watch EVA
Get a lot of shit for it
Fairy Tail

and

Attack on Titan.

I don't get it. Why are they good?
Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Serial Experiment Lain, All monogatari series except bakemonogatari (these series aren't exactly bad, but its a different style of anime and plot, when compared to most).
Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball...
I dont see the logic in those....
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Serial Experiment Lain, All monogatari series except bakemonogatari (these series aren't exactly bad, but its a different style of anime and plot, when compared to most).
Lol I feel ya for monogatari, but I still listen to renai circulation for hours on end without context.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gamingvexation View Post
Attack on Titan.
Well, the dude who made death note made it, plus its pretty fuckin original, I liked it, it was ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post

Lol I feel ya for monogatari, but I still listen to renai circulation for hours on end without context.


- - - Updated - - -


Well, the dude who made death note made it, plus its pretty fuckin original, I liked it, it was ok.
So do I listen. Renai circulation is an awesome song.
Tokyo Ghoul season 1
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

So do I listen. Renai circulation is an awesome song.
So fucking cute, and at the same time its a great song for focusing. The death note parody is hilarious too.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Tokyo Ghoul season 1
tokyo ghoul in general ffs
Naruto, Boku Hero Academia, Guilty Crown, Oregainu, Danmachi, SAO, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail.


And definitely Sidonia. God. If I could choke the guy who made the decision on that instead of Blame! or Biomega I would. I would do it any time of the day, night, or solar eclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post
Well, the dude who made death note made it, plus its pretty fuckin original, I liked it, it was ok.[/SIZE]
>The author is not the same as Death Note.
>It's not original at all.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?