What anime does everybody seem you like but you don't?

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
tfw i understood the thread as "show's everyone has watched but you"

The one show i can't understand how anyone can handle is Rosario Vampire. Fuck that show sucked but has such a cult following.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Naruto, Boku Hero Academia, Guilty Crown, Oregainu, Danmachi, SAO, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail.


And definitely Sidonia. God. If I could choke the guy who made the decision on that instead of Blame! or Biomega I would. I would do it any time of the day, night, or solar eclipse.


>The author is not the same as Death Note.
>It's not original at all.
I just found out the first part isn't true, sorry, swear I hear that somewhere.
Yes it is original, it's like the first mainstream anime that everyone seems to like, you tell me the name of an anime that happens in the past, people sling around with jetpack grapples and kill giant flesh eating naked people by slicing their neck.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
your waifu's house
noooooooooo
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post
Yes it is original, it's like the first mainstream anime that everyone seems to like, you tell me the name of an anime that happens in the past, people sling around with jetpack grapples and kill giant flesh eating naked people by slicing their neck.
The titans are what is called "kaiju" in japan. Godzilla, mothra, etc. etc. have all been done before.

The 3D gear is cool, but not that different from a grappling hook tbh.

The purpose of the 3dgear/swords is similar to gantz mostly, except gantz did it better.


So......yeah, not original in the slightest.

Also Cowboy Bebop and Gurren Lagaan, two better series that everyone liked.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

So do I listen. Renai circulation is an awesome song.
Goes with anything.
A bunch of anime but i cannot name any of them.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
everything is shit
lol this .
Quote Originally Posted by FollowMyRooster View Post
YuYu Hakusho
Only 90's kids.......
sailor moon, (OP now), fate zero (too much fucking drama)
In readlidad I do not like me at all
I hate being in the Anime section because of one person, i think you all know
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
I hate being in the Anime section because of one person, i think you all know
Well you have two choices,

A) Block the person(even if it's me).

B) Grow up and accept that people are different from you.


Your choice there buddy.
Fairy Tail
Full Metal Archimist (or whatever)
High school DxD
Bleach
One Peace.
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?