Making zombies trainer/mods?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Making zombies trainer/mods?
Could anyone give me a brief description of how to start making a mod/trainer?

I have some knowledge of visual basic (did advanced higher computing using VB) but I have literally no idea where to even begin. Any pointers would be helpful, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by tehdgz View Post
advanced higher computing using VB

Best joke I heard all day.

If you're looking for basic trainers ( Eg. infinite ammo etc. ) I'd recommend you read up on some Cheat Engine tutorials since that's basically the starting point for all trainers.
For more advanced stuff, you'll need to reverse engineer the game engine itself using an x86 decompiler.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


Best joke I heard all day.

If you're looking for basic trainers ( Eg. infinite ammo etc. ) I'd recommend you read up on some Cheat Engine tutorials since that's basically the starting point for all trainers.
For more advanced stuff, you'll need to reverse engineer the game engine itself using an x86 decompiler.
Couldn't use java as I wasn't allowed. Apparently since I had done VB in higher, I had to use it in advanced higher :/

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll do that

How high are the risks of playing in solo? I don't really want to do it if I'm going to get banned tbh... I've read about people being banned for using cheat engine
It depends on the game and what type of anticheat is employed into it.
you will be banned in under 2 weeks using CE (not 100% sure about single player)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us