These Data is for HL2, Can anyone help me by giving me similar AVA Model code..
Sorry for my bad English.
I thought hooking the endscene was detected. Anyway, I don't advise you to do this. If you got some c++ knowledge, you should be able to generate an SDK for AVA yourself. Just follow TFL's tutorial and generate a sdk for AVA. That'll make things a lot easier, trust me.
You can easely find tutorials or documentation regarding that.
If you still wanna go via D3D Endscene Hooking, you'll need to use a D3D model logger. (Once again, just google for tutorials on how to do this)
Originally Posted by R3DDOT
I thought hooking the endscene was detected. Anyway, I don't advise you to do this. If you got some c++ knowledge, you should be able to generate an SDK for AVA yourself. Just follow TFL's tutorial and generate a sdk for AVA. That'll make things a lot easier, trust me.
You can easely find tutorials or documentation regarding that.
If you still wanna go via D3D Endscene Hooking, you'll need to use a D3D model logger. (Once again, just google for tutorials on how to do this)
im waiting for ur project of public hack 1.2
and bro i think u need to ask ccman he knows all this stuuff
Originally Posted by R3DDOT
I thought hooking the endscene was detected. Anyway, I don't advise you to do this. If you got some c++ knowledge, you should be able to generate an SDK for AVA yourself. Just follow TFL's tutorial and generate a sdk for AVA. That'll make things a lot easier, trust me.
You can easely find tutorials or documentation regarding that.
If you still wanna go via D3D Endscene Hooking, you'll need to use a D3D model logger. (Once again, just google for tutorials on how to do this)
i am new at this. Can u tell me where is the Tutorial to generate sdk for ava
Originally Posted by christythomas
i am new at this. Can u tell me where is the Tutorial to generate sdk for ava