PHOTOGRAPHYnew camera.

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
new camera.
jut a few shit-shots to test out my new camera. This is not my main camera, just one for when my Canon fucks up or i travel.
Oh and for some reason gyazo degrades the quality :/




What make/model?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
What make/model?
only a nikon D3200
@HalfBajan Thanks man, yeah my watch and wallet are both nearly 3 years old.
I have a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m, and yah i got my TB on the same date and same date as the S4 came out so woo.
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
only a nikon D3200
@HalfBajan Thanks man, yeah my watch and wallet are both nearly 3 years old.
I have a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m, and yah i got my TB on the same date and same date as the S4 came out so woo.
Are you a beginner photographer or?
Good camera if so but you mentioned having a canon too so I assume you're not.
Nice choice!
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


Are you a beginner photographer or?
Good camera if so but you mentioned having a canon too so I assume you're not.
Nice choice!
I guess i have been doing photography for 3 years now. Not professionally but i like to take snaps when i can etc.
I need to upload a photo, i have a bmw too hahah! Well when my dad goes to saudi for 6 weeks he lets me drive one of his bmw's.
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
I guess i have been doing photography for 3 years now. Not professionally but i like to take snaps when i can etc.
I need to upload a photo, i have a bmw too hahah! Well when my dad goes to saudi for 6 weeks he lets me drive one of his bmw's.
Oh nice! I don't have a Beemer anymore. I'm probably just going to get a ute soon since the insurance and maintenence on one of those is do-able for me
I hate Aussie cars but this will do for now (Black tho and lower)
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


Oh nice! I don't have a Beemer anymore. I'm probably just going to get a ute soon since the insurance and maintenence on one of those is do-able for me
I hate Aussie cars but this will do for now (Black tho and lower)

Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post

Dude that's mint! would be cool as to cruise in
Hey I think we have the same wallet bruh


Pretty good quality pics though. I like the 4th one, the lighting is sick!
I like the pics
it makes good shots :P
You have a Nikon and a Canon? Are they both DSLRs?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You have a Nikon and a Canon? Are they both DSLRs?
yah?
@HalfBajan

Dad also bought a new merc amg c63 :P

Also had a few jags and porsches but yahh.
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
yah?
@HalfBajan

Dad also bought a new merc amg c63 :P

Also had a few jags and porsches but yahh.
You should get rid of one of them and buy a good lens with the money. No real reason to have both.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


You should get rid of one of them and buy a good lens with the money. No real reason to have both.
nah, i already have 3 lenses for the canon and i like my 60d, don't want any other :P
I have 2 just incase one fucks up.
They look pretty good.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?