The Hunter: Primal

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
The Hunter: Primal
Hi mates,

as far as I know there has already been one request to this topic, but I thought it might help if I mention this game again since noone so far has made and real (or trustworthy) attempts to create something for this game. I would like to request a hack for this game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/322920/

Some things that I would like to have:
  • Stamina

  • Health

  • Ammunition

  • ESP

  • More damage


I know this is maybe a huge request but I am happy if you could make anything of this possible.
Thanks for your effort and keep up the good work!
Yes. This would be greatly appreciated. I don't care for an aimbot.
Maybe just a simple wallhack and ESP. So you can be king of the mutha-fuckin jungle.
* b u m p *
Quote Originally Posted by xentec View Post
Hi mates,

as far as I know there has already been one request to this topic, but I thought it might help if I mention this game again since noone so far has made and real (or trustworthy) attempts to create something for this game. I would like to request a hack for this game:

Some things that I would like to have:
Stamina

Health

Ammunition

ESP

More damage


I know this is maybe a huge request but I am happy if you could make anything of this possible.
Thanks for your effort and keep up the good work!
Hey mate send me a PM if your are still interested i know of one that works
Quote Originally Posted by killy115 View Post
Hey mate send me a PM if your are still interested i know of one that works
I am interested!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?