The Hunter: Primal
Hi mates,
as far as I know there has already been one request to this topic, but I thought it might help if I mention this game again since noone so far has made and real (or trustworthy) attempts to create something for this game. I would like to request a hack for this game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/322920/
Some things that I would like to have:
I know this is maybe a huge request but I am happy if you could make anything of this possible.
Thanks for your effort and keep up the good work!
as far as I know there has already been one request to this topic, but I thought it might help if I mention this game again since noone so far has made and real (or trustworthy) attempts to create something for this game. I would like to request a hack for this game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/322920/
Some things that I would like to have:
- Stamina
- Health
- Ammunition
- ESP
- More damage
I know this is maybe a huge request but I am happy if you could make anything of this possible.
Thanks for your effort and keep up the good work!
