I CANT GO A SINGLE GAME, NOT A SINGLE GAME ALL WEEKEND WITHOUT HAVING AN OPKER IN IT. NOT ONE SINGLE GAME WITHOUT AN OPKER. FUCK ALL YOU HACKERS, YOUR ALL SELFISH IDIOTS.
How are WE selfish?...
this is so true everygame has a speed hacker and an opkr they totally ruin the game
Lol,gotta wait till a patch comes up or so?
Edit:If u are a high ranked player,try going into delta or so.
Originally Posted by xaznvietlife
Lol,gotta wait till a patch comes up or so?
Edit:If u are a high ranked player,try going into delta or so.
Nobody is in Delta... I've gone at diff times of the day and different days to see, even during my vacation - nobody was there. Or sometimes there was a Spy Hunt game, but it was locked
Originally Posted by Fulfilled
Nobody is in Delta... I've gone at diff times of the day and different days to see, even during my vacation - nobody was there. Or sometimes there was a Spy Hunt game, but it was locked
Lol yea,Delta needs to get more populated..
I KNOW BRO
Ive got just two words for yah from speeders "OH WHEEEEEEEEEE".
Get over it thats why were here. sorry about your dam luck.
How... The....Fk... an MPGH expert is such a retard?
Gordon: If you are reading this. Please may know that I love you. You are causing chaos. Thanks alot.