Moderator Abuse
I'm here to report NormenJaydenFBI for giving me infractions based on rules that don't exist. I got two infractions; one for bumping someone else's thread and the other one for bumping my thread.
If you look at the rules, it says NOTHING about bumping someone else's thread. For the second infraction, I bumped my thread by typing (Daily Bump). I was not aware of this rule:
(You are only allowed to bump your thread after 24 hours have passed since the last post, violating this will lead to a post deletion and a warning. Violating more than once will lead to an INFRACTION. Bumping is not considered just "Bump" but is also considered irrelevant posts to get your thread to the top of the page, such as "Back online and selling!", "Restocked!". Responding to questions on your thread, asking a minion to update your thread are all significant posts and can be made at any time.)
I should have been warned instead of an automatic infraction. I am still new to MPGH and I find it uncalled for a VERY recently promoted moderator to be giving out infractions willy-nilly. I think he should be talked to and my infractions removed. My encounters with other moderators were very smooth and if I broke a minor rule I was ignorant of they would help fix what I did wrong. Moderators should HELP the community.
If you look at the rules, it says NOTHING about bumping someone else's thread. For the second infraction, I bumped my thread by typing (Daily Bump). I was not aware of this rule:
(You are only allowed to bump your thread after 24 hours have passed since the last post, violating this will lead to a post deletion and a warning. Violating more than once will lead to an INFRACTION. Bumping is not considered just "Bump" but is also considered irrelevant posts to get your thread to the top of the page, such as "Back online and selling!", "Restocked!". Responding to questions on your thread, asking a minion to update your thread are all significant posts and can be made at any time.)
I should have been warned instead of an automatic infraction. I am still new to MPGH and I find it uncalled for a VERY recently promoted moderator to be giving out infractions willy-nilly. I think he should be talked to and my infractions removed. My encounters with other moderators were very smooth and if I broke a minor rule I was ignorant of they would help fix what I did wrong. Moderators should HELP the community.
