Crossfire Mouse Recording Software

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Mouse Recording Software
I've tried several mouse recording software , but they doesn't work with Crossfire. It does the loop, but it doesn't do it in the Crossfire window.

Are there any good mouse recording software that I can use ?
tried Dxtory?
Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
tried Dxtory?
I will give it a try and I will let you know.

EDIT:

I don't need a video recorder I need a mouse recorder that will record my movements.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I will give it a try and I will let you know.

EDIT:

I don't need a video recorder I need a mouse recorder that will record my movements.
have you tried searching on google?

"mouse recorder"
Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


have you tried searching on google?

"mouse recorder"
That is kinda obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I've tried several mouse recording software , but they doesn't work with Crossfire.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us