WTSAmazon Gift Card Method

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Amazon Gift Card Method
I current have an ebook for Amazon Gift Cards

No more Vouch copies left. Given to [MPGH]Symmetrical
Will not sell any copies until vouch is given
Price : 50$
Skype Bioecho12 I come up as disrespectin
Quick and Fluid Method

No Blackhat
No Shipping
No Phone calls
Doesn't drag on for hours.

If you add and ask for a vouch copy prepare to be removed.
TOS
You will send as gift
NO LEAKING
NO RESELLING
IF I EVEN THINK YOU ARE I WILL NOT SUPPORT NOR HELP YOU IN AWAY SHAPE OR FORM.
NO CHARGEBACKS
NON-REFUNDABLE
"Will not sell any copies until vouch is given" Now this is a good seller!

Is this an Ebook? If so, ask one of the mods to move it to the Ebooks section.
He recently Hooked me up with this. I was expecting the usual scam where its just a bogus unreadable ebook. But it actually makes sense and I got my first giftcard! +Rep
Quote Originally Posted by smatdude13 View Post
He recently Hooked me up with this. I was expecting the usual scam where its just a bogus unreadable ebook. But it actually makes sense and I got my first giftcard! +Rep
Thank you for the vouch name
Quote Originally Posted by smatdude13 View Post
He recently Hooked me up with this. I was expecting the usual scam where its just a bogus unreadable ebook. But it actually makes sense and I got my first giftcard! +Rep
Thanks for the bump man
Quote Originally Posted by orangepiebr View Post
accept trades? add me skype: fredoka_3
added./tooshort
Vouch has been given to staff memebe awaiting his vouch
will this method work in uk
Quote Originally Posted by desaj View Post
will this method work in uk
Add me on skype so we can disscuss more
Well.. this method is not new nor is it original.
I'm somewhat skeptical about this method.
It could get you in a lot of trouble if you mess up.
It has a chance to work if you do it right ..

I can't try out the method because it could only work in US, Canada or the UK.

The price should be lowered
and users should buy it at their own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Well.. this method is not new nor is it original.
I'm somewhat skeptical about this method.
It could get you in a lot of trouble if you mess up.
I has a chance to work if you do it right ..

I can't try out the method because it could only work in US, Canada or the UK.

The price should be lowered
and users should buy it at their own risk.
I agree with Symmetrical. The price shouldn't be $50, it should be around $10. You can also get caught, and you might have some troubles along the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Pinux Designs View Post
I agree with Symmetrical. The price shouldn't be $50, it should be around $10. You can also get caught, and you might have some troubles along the way.
calculated risk I guess?
Quote Originally Posted by Pinux Designs View Post
I agree with Symmetrical. The price shouldn't be $50, it should be around $10. You can also get caught, and you might have some troubles along the way.
See, I like how you agree it should be 10$ only beacuse it can't be done online. There is no troubles along the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Well.. this method is not new nor is it original.
I'm somewhat skeptical about this method.
It could get you in a lot of trouble if you mess up.
It has a chance to work if you do it right ..

I can't try out the method because it could only work in US, Canada or the UK.

The price should be lowered
and users should buy it at their own risk.
I thought you were gonna delete this thread like I asked
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?