about the Equality Menu

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
about the Equality Menu
Is it detectable? Don't have the money to purchase another copy of the game, but the menu seems like a ton of fun and I've seen some people online use it.
Quote Originally Posted by Yontoo View Post
Is it detectable? Don't have the money to purchase another copy of the game, but the menu seems like a ton of fun and I've seen some people online use it.
I personally can use it perfectly online, but you just have to make sure you don't abuse it like spawning in too much money. For me it isn't detectable with the Scriphook I'm currently using.

Hope this helps.
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post
I personally can use it perfectly online, but you just have to make sure you don't abuse it like spawning in too much money. For me it isn't detectable with the Scriphook I'm currently using.

Hope this helps.
Thanks man, although I think I'll try and find a download to the Endeavor 2.0 menu.
endeavor still flashes, it says so on their site...
Quote Originally Posted by standdown View Post
endeavor still flashes, it says so on their site...
Are you sure you're talking about Endeavour 2.0 because when I use it doesn't flash for me
it doesn't flash as much as the older version did but it does flash. i cant link the site but their forum has all the info.
Quote Originally Posted by standdown View Post
it doesn't flash as much as the older version did but it does flash. i cant link the site but their forum has all the info.
ScriptHookV causes the flashing, any mod activated will make you flash in any lobby until you restart your game. I've tested and tried it out and it seems you don't flash if you startup your game and do not turn on ANY mod what so ever. But once a mod is activated like god mode, you start flashing. What was going through Alexander's head when making us flash? *Let's make them flash so they can have a 50% chance more to getting reports and banned* lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
ScriptHookV causes the flashing, any mod activated will make you flash in any lobby until you restart your game. I've tested and tried it out and it seems you don't flash if you startup your game and do not turn on ANY mod what so ever. But once a mod is activated like god mode, you start flashing. What was going through Alexander's head when making us flash? *Let's make them flash so they can have a 50% chance more to getting reports and banned* lmao.
It's not just the scripthook, its a combination of things. I use the standard scripthook with ******menu 2.0 and don't flash but Endeavor with the same scripthook flashes.
Quote Originally Posted by standdown View Post
It's not just the scripthook, its a combination of things. I use the standard scripthook with ******menu 2.0 and don't flash but Endeavor with the same scripthook flashes.
Likely a glitch/bug with endeavor then, not sure why else that would happen.
Quote Originally Posted by standdown View Post
It's not just the scripthook, its a combination of things. I use the standard scripthook with ******menu 2.0 and don't flash but Endeavor with the same scripthook flashes.
It's the scripthookv, everyone knows that's the main cause of flashing.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
It's the scripthookv, everyone knows that's the main cause of flashing.
I'm not going to act like an expert because im not but ******menu has a working non-flashing version which i use and works very well. The non-flashing version uses the standard scripthookv... Some features which caused the flashing are disabled on the non-flashing version.

I also have the latest endeavor 2.0 paid version and that does flash.
Quote Originally Posted by standdown View Post
I'm not going to act like an expert because im not but ******menu has a working non-flashing version which i use and works very well. The non-flashing version uses the standard scripthookv... Some features which caused the flashing are disabled on the non-flashing version.

I also have the latest endeavor 2.0 paid version and that does flash.
That's the menus shit lol, all i'm saying is, if you activate one mod, you start flashing and ScriptHookV causes all the flashing.
Nothing is safe at all. All of your unlocks, money, etc are being actively monitored now. You can still get away with spawning stuff and so on but the days of spawning in millions carelessly are probably over.
it depends what mod you are using is my point.... if you use the paid version of the ******menu and scripthook and activate mods you DONT flash.
I would say just use it at your own risk . Good luck pal
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?