UnhappyPolyloader Has Stopped Working..?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Polyloader Has Stopped Working..?
Hi, i'm Mick.

I recently used the polyloader with a Poly hack to see if it would work for me,
It did not.

I loaded up the poly loader, ran as admin and selected the hack. I hit compile only to have
"Polyloader has stopped working!"
and the close program or check online for a sol button.

I really would like some help, and for the problem details;


 
Problem Details
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: polyloader.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 54ef6ce4
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18444
Problem Signature 06: 52717d7e
Problem Signature 07: 469f
Problem Signature 08: 466
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 45d1
Additional Information 2: 45d19637c5a4f555c25ecbed66a45c37
Additional Information 3: 1a08
Additional Information 4: 1a08c2e03239441128e9fa151847a6c3


Thanks, and have a fantastic day.
Works for me ... try redownloading it
do not use it i got instant vac banned from it today
Quote Originally Posted by Halfofamind View Post
do not use it i got instant vac banned from it today
give us an image proof or something? would be nice just to verify
Quote Originally Posted by fireou12312 View Post
give us an image proof or something? would be nice just to verify
yeah i gotta log onto my steam account though, but either way if i were you i would play it smart and wait for updates and shit to any hack before using it no point in risking a VAC
Have you installed Visual Studio 2012 or 2013?
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
Have you installed Visual Studio 2012 or 2013?
yeah i did, makes no difference its the polyloader that got me banned im certain if it isnt that then it has to be bluehack
Quote Originally Posted by Halfofamind View Post
yeah i did, makes no difference its the polyloader that got me banned im certain if it isnt that then it has to be bluehack
I'm talking to the original poster. PolyLoader does not get you VAC banned, the hack itself does. BlueHack is what I'm using currently. Have you used Hash Changer?
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
I'm talking to the original poster. PolyLoader does not get you VAC banned, the hack itself does. BlueHack is what I'm using currently. Have you used Hash Changer?
yeah i used hash changer and enigma, i did everything it told you to do then i try to use it today insta VAC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
I'm talking to the original poster. PolyLoader does not get you VAC banned, the hack itself does. BlueHack is what I'm using currently. Have you used Hash Changer?
i was told to recompile the hack which i did, then i put that in hashchanger but got some sort of error/pop up but clicked continue and i re protected it and i got banned
Quote Originally Posted by Halfofamind View Post
yeah i used hash changer and enigma, i did everything it told you to do then i try to use it today insta VAC

- - - Updated - - -



i was told to recompile the hack which i did, then i put that in hashchanger but got some sort of error/pop up but clicked continue and i re protected it and i got banned
it might have been a delayed vac on a hack that you previously used. clockwork just got detected so maybe it was a delayed bann from that
Quote Originally Posted by ivelcu View Post
Hi, i'm Mick.

I recently used the polyloader with a Poly hack to see if it would work for me,
It did not.

I loaded up the poly loader, ran as admin and selected the hack. I hit compile only to have
"Polyloader has stopped working!"
and the close program or check online for a sol button.

I really would like some help, and for the problem details;


 
Problem Details
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: polyloader.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 54ef6ce4
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18444
Problem Signature 06: 52717d7e
Problem Signature 07: 469f
Problem Signature 08: 466
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 45d1
Additional Information 2: 45d19637c5a4f555c25ecbed66a45c37
Additional Information 3: 1a08
Additional Information 4: 1a08c2e03239441128e9fa151847a6c3


Thanks, and have a fantastic day.


happens to me only if the hackfile is corrupt (the .zip file) maybe you edit the source & failed in some lines?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?