Anyone ever have this kind of days?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone ever have this kind of days?
Anyways, recently I been thinking life is just dragging on and is really meaningless.It's like that feeling you get in you gut that you cannot describe but it's like... your sinking and your sinking and you just lost in the big ocean. So for the past few days I been having really dark thoughts and I thought about telling my friends and family but they probably say some thing stupid or laugh it off, so I just wanted to share it here. Any off you guys feel like that?
Explains your profile picture.
i want to say everyone has days where they just feel down. i have had a couple of days like that and i almost always forget about it the next day.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
life is just dragging on and is really meaningless
life is meaningless though. if what we believe about how life started on earth from an evolutionary standpoint is true then there is zero point to us living, zero reason for any living thing to live. but we live, because surviving is how life continues. i personally take solace in the fact that we're a teeny tiny speck in the cosmos. makes the fact that we're here, and the things that we have, what we see, much more pleasant than if there would be a point to life apart from survival. we can just be.
Yes, everyone has those kind of experiences/days a few times in their lives.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Anyways, recently I been thinking life is just dragging on and is really meaningless.It's like that feeling you get in you gut that you cannot describe but it's like... your sinking and your sinking and you just lost in the big ocean. So for the past few days I been having really dark thoughts and I thought about telling my friends and family but they probably say some thing stupid or laugh it off, so I just wanted to share it here. Any off you guys feel like that?
Honestly, why does everyone seem to get depressed these days? I don't mean to offend, but come on, surely there is something to look forward too? I always have stuff going on, things to look foward to in the near future. Holidays, money, jobs, experiences, fun stuff that is happening soon. I don't know if that's just because I'm only 15 or what, but man, there must be something to enjoy :/
That's life, ups and downs. In essence life is meaningless, you are born, you suffer and you die. Don't worry, we all go through it.
On those days make an effort and just do one thing you really like a lot. DONT THINK ANYTHING ELSE. ESPECIALLY if you can do it tomorrow or can avoid doing it at all
Watch
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
That's life, ups and downs. In essence life is meaningless, you are born, you suffer and you die. Don't worry, we all go through it.
i don't share the same opinion as yours, here:



Try to watch this, it may help you alot.

PS: if it's for insulting my religion keep your words for you thank you very much.
Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
i don't share the same opinion as yours, here:



Try to watch this, it may help you alot.

PS: if it's for insulting my religion keep your words for you thank you very much.
I watched your video, I didn't learn anything.

Also I feel like I just got put on some watch list by watching that video.

Also also, religion is religion. Some people believe in it, it gives people life meaning, structure and purpose. Others can see past the fascade, and that's where I am.
Depression?

Call here: (212) 673-3000

Brought to you by the Evangelic Holy Trinity Rat Foundation of a Higher Being.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Others can see past the fascade, and that's where I am.
Explain this to me further more, please.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?