I am. Bleached my hair and the color is like a shiny banana. Gotta live with it for at least the next 8 months.
Pics or... GTFO!
Originally Posted by Predator
Pics or... GTFO!
I second this +2
Originally Posted by Predator
Pics or... GTFO!
Originally Posted by Adsero110
I second this +2
Pics and still not impressed.
Hi banana-haired man.
Seems ok to me, you just look like a red haired ginger. (sort of)
Originally Posted by Eternity
Seems ok to me, you just look like a red haired ginger. (sort of)
Nah. it's just the bad lighting in the picture..
My hair color is essentially plain yellow.
Originally Posted by Kallisti
Nah. it's just the bad lighting in the picture..
My hair color is essentially plain yellow.
I highly suggest that you cut it short and style it...
Right now it looks really bad
Originally Posted by Predator
I highly suggest that you cut it short and style it...
Right now it looks really bad
I'm going to rejuvenate my hair's health as much as possible in the next 2 weeks or so and go for another less intense bleaching session to hopefully get it closer to platinum
Originally Posted by Kallisti
I'm going to rejuvenate my hair's health as much as possible in the next 2 weeks or so and go for another less intense bleaching session to hopefully get it closer to platinum
Wait..... Are you a gurl or a gyu?
Originally Posted by KillTheNoise
Failed attempt at going blonde
I'm already a dark blonde to begin with /
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Eternity
Wait..... Are you a gurl or a gyu?
A guy
Failed attempt at going blonde
i can just picture you being the great khallistis brother...
face or gtfo.