world class idiot

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
world class idiot
I am. Bleached my hair and the color is like a shiny banana. Gotta live with it for at least the next 8 months.

Pics or... GTFO!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Pics or... GTFO!
I second this +2
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Pics or... GTFO!
Quote Originally Posted by Adsero110 View Post
I second this +2
Pics and still not impressed.
Seems ok to me, you just look like a red haired ginger. (sort of)
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Seems ok to me, you just look like a red haired ginger. (sort of)
Nah. it's just the bad lighting in the picture..

My hair color is essentially plain yellow.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


Nah. it's just the bad lighting in the picture..

My hair color is essentially plain yellow.
I highly suggest that you cut it short and style it...

Right now it looks really bad
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I highly suggest that you cut it short and style it...

Right now it looks really bad
I'm going to rejuvenate my hair's health as much as possible in the next 2 weeks or so and go for another less intense bleaching session to hopefully get it closer to platinum
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


I'm going to rejuvenate my hair's health as much as possible in the next 2 weeks or so and go for another less intense bleaching session to hopefully get it closer to platinum
Wait..... Are you a gurl or a gyu?
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Failed attempt at going blonde
I'm already a dark blonde to begin with /


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Wait..... Are you a gurl or a gyu?
A guy
Failed attempt at going blonde
i can just picture you being the great khallistis brother...
face or gtfo.
You sure you weren't trying to cosplay as Kaz?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?