Battleye logging scripts?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Battleye logging scripts?
Just got a Global Ban using a private executor (Which isn't detected)
I also heard that BE now logs CVL, setPos, setVelocity and some others?
I was using a scripted speedhack so maybe they are running position checks?
Battleye's stepping up their game? Mmmm.
They finally started to run scans on scripts. It's about time... Yay!


INB4 Infection
wtf no? wat r u o n
Quote Originally Posted by WhippyV7 View Post
wtf no? wat r u o n
Damn Whippy joined le MPGH
in dayz sa, i got banned for private executor too. so they're probably logging it
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
Damn Whippy joined le MPGH
Whippy been on this shit. Where tha fuck you been?

- - - Updated - - -

And naah, you probably just got reported by some admin or some shit. You know how it is, admin grabs your UID, sends it to Hicks and voila you're banned bud. ;d
Yeah they've been pretty good about detection lately, I know a few people that have been using private executors and they have been getting banned allot lately.

I'm not a big fan of scripts, I prefer RPM/WPM so I'm in the process of reversing how the BattlEye registers a callback on OpenProcess to prevent you from creating a handle on the game to read and write memory.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Just got a Global Ban using a private executor (Which isn't detected)
I also heard that BE now logs CVL, setPos, setVelocity and some others?
I was using a scripted speedhack so maybe they are running position checks?
Battleye's stepping up their game? Mmmm.
They finally started to run scans on scripts. It's about time... Yay!


INB4 Infection
Most likely manual bans or delayed IP bans, try to keep a low profile.
Quote Originally Posted by AceLegend1337 View Post
I guess thats good


#nomoreunfairadvantages
What are you here for? *Sigh*
Private Script and Private Injector and I got global yesteday. Anyone that was banned using the Teleport script where you have to be in car? I used that while in car but kept getting timed out everytime then the next day BAM!
Quote Originally Posted by rudyfbaby View Post
Private Script and Private Injector and I got global yesteday. Anyone that was banned using the Teleport script where you have to be in car? I used that while in car but kept getting timed out everytime then the next day BAM!
Teleport uses setPos, which is logged.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
I also heard that BE now logs CVL, setPos, setVelocity and some others?
I was using a scripted speedhack so maybe they are running position checks?
They finally started to run scans on scripts. It's about time... Yay!
INB4 Infection
Where did you hear that from?
Quote Originally Posted by rudyfbaby View Post
Where did you hear that from?
Doesn't matter, but it appears to be true.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?