Thumbs upWTS★ // RotMG Items Shop! // UBHPs, Pixies, Skins, Tops etc. // Cheapest! // ★

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
★ // RotMG Items Shop! // UBHPs, Pixies, Skins, Tops etc. // Cheapest! // ★
★ Hey Guys ★

As it suggests in the title, I am selling RotMG Items.


Current Stock:
45 Pixie Swords (Pixies)
8 Bashing Brides (Skins)
5 Eligible Bachelors (Skins)
2 Frankenstein's Monsters (Frankensteins)
3 Etherite Daggers (Etherites)
1 Hydra Skin Armor (Top)
2 Mantle of Skulds (Top)
4 Acropolis Armors (Top)
1 Tome of Holy Guidance (Top)
1 Elemental Detention Spell (Top)
1 Quiver of Elvish Mastery (Top)
2 Helms of the Great General (Top)
0 UBHPs (the ones in the picture in use on characters)
6 Life Potions (Life)
3 Mana Potions (Mana)


(stock will be updated daily in the comments section of this post)

Pricing:

Pixies - $1.30 / each
Skins - $2.00 / each
Frankenstein's - $3.50 / each
Etherites - $1.20 / each
Tops - $0.45 / each
Life Potions - $0.24 / each
Mana Potions - $0.10 / each



Screenshot for Item Proof:
http://gyazo.com/0506827a1b078dec432a186b9a865941ⓘ



Add me on Skype: rotmgpixiesubhps

Thankyou for your time and interest, hope to see you buying soon!
bought 2 pixies. Fast trade +1
+1 Vouch, the trade was quick, easy and the guy was polite.
Quote Originally Posted by bible40 View Post
bought 2 pixies. Fast trade +1
Thank you very much man! Good, fast trade with you. +1 Vouch to you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OogaBooga1 View Post
+1 Vouch, the trade was quick, easy and the guy was polite.
Thanks for the trade man! I appreciate your time and service. Have fun with your purchased items. +1 Vouch for you, easy and smooth trade.
Thanks again.
+1 Vouch - Thanks! Easy, Fast, Reliable Trader. Cheapest Prices around. 100% Speed, Professionalism and Generosity, added extras into my order and also fulfilled my requests quickly. I recommend you buy from this guy because I will definitely buy from him again! Thanks again rotmgpixiesubhps!
Quote Originally Posted by panzerhacker View Post
+1 Vouch - Thanks! Easy, Fast, Reliable Trader. Cheapest Prices around. 100% Speed, Professionalism and Generosity, added extras into my order and also fulfilled my requests quickly. I recommend you buy from this guy because I will definitely buy from him again! Thanks again rotmgpixiesubhps!
It's fine man! You're very welcome. I look forward to doing business with you again. Good trader! Easy, fast and smooth trade. Thank you very much for your trade with me. +1 Vouch to you.
Vouch he is a fast trade and deliverers all the items but he fucking changes the prices
Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy102 View Post
Vouch he is a fast trade and deliverers all the items but he fucking changes the prices
Yeah. It's my posts being deleted for bumping etc too quick. I try to keep them the same but obviously dupers can change the prices at the blink of an eye.
Anyways, nice trading with you +1 Vouch for you. Good trader, quick and easy. Went smooth.
Thanks
+1 Vouch This guy is amazing! Sold me 16 pixies (2 vault chests) and nothing went wrong. Smooth and fast trade. I recommend trading with this guy. This is my 2nd time purchasing and I still payed and received my items within 3-5 minutes of my purchase. Thank you so much man! I will be back for more.
Quote Originally Posted by Rotmgpla3r 835 View Post
+1 Vouch This guy is amazing! Sold me 16 pixies (2 vault chests) and nothing went wrong. Smooth and fast trade. I recommend trading with this guy. This is my 2nd time purchasing and I still payed and received my items within 3-5 minutes of my purchase. Thank you so much man! I will be back for more.
Thanks for your trade man. It was a pleasure trading with you. +1 Vouch for you. Good and quick trader, everything went smooth, no issues.
Thanks!
+1 vouch, went smooth, bought one Acclaim, I went first and it all went trough. this is guy is going to be traded with again.
+1 vouch Fast, quick, legit. Would purchase from again
Quote Originally Posted by lasernisse View Post
+1 vouch, went smooth, bought one Acclaim, I went first and it all went trough. this is guy is going to be traded with again.
Thanks for your purchase man! Appreciate it. +1 Vouch to you too. Good, fast trader.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbank View Post
+1 vouch Fast, quick, legit. Would purchase from again
+1 Vouch to you too. Good trader, fast and legit. Look forward to doing business again!
+1 Vouch, really quick and polite! would totally buy from him again. entire process took like 10 min. Thanks!
Bought 3 pixie sword using an alternate method of payment (CSGO skins). We had some problems for a little bit, but he was over all fair about the prices he set for the pixies. Thanks again man, I'll be buying from you again I hope! +1 vouch
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?