My School lifeOk i only watched the opening part but this is so much like my school life http://www.masterani.me/anime/watch/...rison-school/1
You know, you could've just said the name of the anime. Linking a streaming website only proves that you're a streamfag.
Originally Posted by CrazyJani You know, you could've just said the name of the anime. Linking a streaming website only proves that you're a streamfag. I prefer sreaming because torrent is illegal
Originally Posted by ewrc I prefer sreaming because torrent is illegal In any scenario, they are both as illegal. Also, if it was THAT big of an issue nyaa would just be taken down.
Originally Posted by Empire In any scenario, they are both as illegal. Also, if it was THAT big of an issue nyaa would just be taken down. Nyaa? I wasn't trying to bait. Just cringeworthy quotes
Originally Posted by ewrc I prefer sreaming because torrent is illegal Now you're hugely mistaken. Torrent as a file sharing protocol is not illegal and steaming illegal content is just as illegal as torrenting them.
Originally Posted by CrazyJani Now you're hugely mistaken. Torrent as a file sharing protocol is not illegal and steaming illegal content is just as illegal as torrenting them. You're a crow, your avatar tells me. And you just took the bait