My School life

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
You know, you could've just said the name of the anime. Linking a streaming website only proves that you're a streamfag.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
You know, you could've just said the name of the anime. Linking a streaming website only proves that you're a streamfag.
I prefer sreaming because torrent is illegal
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
I prefer sreaming because torrent is illegal
In any scenario, they are both as illegal.


Also, if it was THAT big of an issue nyaa would just be taken down.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


In any scenario, they are both as illegal.


Also, if it was THAT big of an issue nyaa would just be taken down.
Nyaa?
I wasn't trying to bait. Just cringeworthy quotes
The link is not working.
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
I prefer sreaming because torrent is illegal
Now you're hugely mistaken. Torrent as a file sharing protocol is not illegal and steaming illegal content is just as illegal as torrenting them.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Now you're hugely mistaken. Torrent as a file sharing protocol is not illegal and steaming illegal content is just as illegal as torrenting them.
You're a crow, your avatar tells me. And you just took the bait
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us