Unlocker?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Unlocker?
Just wondering, is there any unlocker working currently?
Would be stupid to use an unlocker nowadays, you get auto banned usually. What type of unlocker buddy?
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Would be stupid to use an unlocker nowadays, you get auto banned usually. What type of unlocker buddy?
Okay yea I figured, I was looking for a LSC unlocker.
I was looking for it too!
We need a LSC unlocker!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Would be stupid to use an unlocker nowadays, you get auto banned usually. What type of unlocker buddy?
A auto banned? Are u sure? In the online ?
oh my....
is there an award unlocker?
I have had success with The Real MVP 0.055 to unlock LSC. The add on achievement needs to be renamed and it unlocks it along with the guns and tattoo's.
You have to downgrade to the 1.24. I ran it a few weeks ago when 1.27 was live after Ill gotten gains part 1.
Again I downgraded ran the program and quit.
The program is here somewhere you gunna have to do a search I cant post links
The Enhanced Native trainer's built-in LSC seems to work perfectly. I have even managed to upgrade other people's personal cars and the upgrades actually stuck. You can pick specific parts and upgrades otherwise locked at LSC.
Guys if you need to unlock things, downgrade to 1.24! It's safer and it worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by HoffHorn View Post
Guys if you need to unlock things, downgrade to 1.24! It's safer and it worked for me.
Can you upgrade your level in 1.24? I mean is it safe? I'm already level 174, but I wanna reach 1000 lol.
Quote Originally Posted by shani007 View Post
Can you upgrade your level in 1.24? I mean is it safe? I'm already level 174, but I wanna reach 1000 lol.
That's a tiny bit safer.
unlocking things works just fine in 1.28. i just need something for awards.
I unlocked the purchase of the Roosevelt, but most of the money is legit, and I bought three of them. Maybe that's not the same sort of unlock.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us