Thumbs upSold**Steam acc w/ 80 games - CSGO 2100 Hours, 480 MM Wins, 4 year old, SUPREME RANK**

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
**Steam acc w/ 80 games - CSGO 2100 Hours, 480 MM Wins, 4 year old, SUPREME RANK**
Hey guys I'm selling a new main account that is rarely on the market!
HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH!!



Includes 80 diffrent games!
All the games:




CSGO Hours Proof:

CSGO Ingame Proof:


Rank: Supreme Master First Class
CSGO Coins (3x Diffrent ones): Operation Bloodhound Challenge Coin, Gold Operation Breakout Coin, Bronze ESL One Katowice 2015 Pick'Em Challenge Trophy
Steam market is available with 0,38 euro in the steam wallet!

LOOKING FOR OFFERS, SAY YOUR SKYPE NAME AND I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I LIKE IT!! I DO TAKE SKINS & STEAM WALLET CODES
BUT I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL.

*BEST LEGIT ACCOUNT OUT ON THE MARKET ATM!!*

Other sales:
Not Sold Account
Sold Account #1
Sold Account #2
Sold Account #3
Is there a reason why you don't take paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Is there a reason why you don't take paypal?
Yes. Uhm, first of all: Alot of scams are there and there is this refund function & "invoice scams". But that's not the main reason. :P When I add my credit card it says its invalid so I don't even bother trying. I've done 2 past deals (150euro steam wallet codes & 70usd steam wallet codes) so there shouldn't be a problem buying steam wallet codes. (Can be bought with paypal)! Also I agree with MM so that shouldn't be a problem. @HeroicXPharaoh helped me out so +rep.
Quote Originally Posted by artzyhswag View Post
Yes. Uhm, first of all: Alot of scams are there and there is this refund function & "invoice scams". But that's not the main reason. :P When I add my credit card it says its invalid so I don't even bother trying. I've done 2 past deals (150euro steam wallet codes & 70usd steam wallet codes) so there shouldn't be a problem buying steam wallet codes. (Can be bought with paypal)! Also I agree with MM so that shouldn't be a problem. @HeroicXPharaoh helped me out so +rep.
I am intresteed , could u tell me ur skype ?
Quote Originally Posted by Frosty aka. Bloom View Post
I am intresteed , could u tell me ur skype ?
artzyh.mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Frosty aka. Bloom View Post
I am intresteed , could u tell me ur skype ?
rip scammer
how much you selling this ?
Quote Originally Posted by 2k52k View Post
how much you selling this ?

No price atm, looking for offers.
well let me know when u have a price in mind
ill do 3 cents off csgo skins
Interested add me on skype. James_Drummer_Fritz
Quote Originally Posted by FlyingLumberJack View Post
Interested add me on skype. James_Drummer_Fritz
What's your offer? Not gonna add more randoms to get a offer on a ak redline ft or smth (happend b4).
I'll start at €50,- since no one is making offers.
Quote Originally Posted by MattybM8 View Post
3Cents nzd in csgo skins
Would you mind going away from my post?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ampera View Post
I'll start at €50,- since no one is making offers.
Thanks for the offer, others please continue
3Cents nzd in csgo skins
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?