Thumbs upSold**Steam acc w/ 16 games - CSGO 1300+ Hours, 380+ MM Wins, 4 year old, GLOBAL ELITE**

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
**Steam acc w/ 16 games - CSGO 1300+ Hours, 380+ MM Wins, 4 year old, GLOBAL ELITE**
Hey guys I'm selling a new account, it's pretty dank nice m8.
HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH!!



Includes 16 diffrent games!
All the games:



CSGO Hours Proof:

CSGO Ingame Proof:


Rank: Global Elite
CSGO Coins (4x Diffrent ones): Operation Bravo Challenge Coin, Operation Phoenix Challenge Coin, Gold Operation Vanguard Coin, Operation Bloodhound Challenge Coin
Steam market is available with 1,62 euro in the steam wallet!

LOOKING FOR OFFERS, SAY YOUR SKYPE NAME AND I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I LIKE IT!! I DO TAKE SKINS & STEAM WALLET CODES
BUT I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL.


IT HAS 2 VAC BANS ON RECORD BUT IT'S NOT ON CSGO. PROOF WILL BE GIVEN.

Other sales:
Not Sold Account
Sold Account #1
Sold Account #2
Sold Account #3
buuuuuuuuump - still selling
What do you think about 43$ in skins?
Quote Originally Posted by MarketEngineer View Post
What do you think about 43$ in skins?
No thanks /2shooort
Quote Originally Posted by artzyhswag View Post
No thanks /2shooort
Could u accept me on skype mate ? i can offer you keys
Quote Originally Posted by DwainTheope View Post
Could u accept me on skype mate ? i can offer you keys
Yes I will! In 2 hours, at my friends place still. :P
Quote Originally Posted by artzyhswag View Post
Yes I will! In 2 hours, at my friends place still. :P
I'll be willing to go first as i saw ppl bought from u and u seem trustworthy , hope u come soon as i can't wait to have it , lol <3
Hello , I would buy this off you for 22 keys if you're intresteed , add me , Dwain.Theope .
P.S : I already added you haha
//Sold
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?