Anti aim

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Anti aim
Is it possible to code anti aim externaly or do i need to make it internal?
You can make it both externally and internally. I only know how to do internal. Not really messed with External at all.
You cannot do (a good) anti-aim externally. You should fake the viewangles sent to the server on CreateMove and/or take advantage of the fact that your headhitbox and your view/camera offset are not the same.

EDIT: I should clarify... is it possible to do it externally? Probably... Should you do it externally? No. I dont think ti's worth the hassle. If you want anti-aim might as well go internal and do it properly.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
You cannot do (a good) anti-aim externally. You should fake the viewangles sent to the server on CreateMove and/or take advantage of the fact that your headhitbox and your view/camera offset are not the same.

EDIT: I should clarify... is it possible to do it externally? Probably... Should you do it externally? No. I dont think ti's worth the hassle. If you want anti-aim might as well go internal and do it properly.
Thank you ! Btw could you pls send me a link of a tutorial for making internal cheats i only have experience with externals.
Quote Originally Posted by Kinzer View Post
Thank you ! Btw could you pls send me a link of a tutorial for making internal cheats i only have experience with externals.
Google search for some sources. Hopefully you can understand them. You can always ask questions here if you don't understand something.

Also, check out Valve's Source SDK (there's a more complete Leaked version of 2007, but its a bit hard to find on google).
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?