Simple zoomhack
I made a simple zoomhack for his game because I started to get a headache from it...
Pretty much just enable the script and it'll zoom itself out. The default is 1.5 (which is 50% more zoom than original, I found this to be the least buggiest), though you can set it to whatever you want. However, if it's too high it will give you rendering issues (just try it for youself), and some maps have a low rendering threshhold.

My version is the Steam version, so donno if it'll work for others.
VirusTotal
Jotti
Pretty much just enable the script and it'll zoom itself out. The default is 1.5 (which is 50% more zoom than original, I found this to be the least buggiest), though you can set it to whatever you want. However, if it's too high it will give you rendering issues (just try it for youself), and some maps have a low rendering threshhold.
My version is the Steam version, so donno if it'll work for others.
VirusTotal
Jotti
