Thumbs upOutdated[5.12] Simple ZoomHack

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[5.12] Simple ZoomHack
Hi guys! Today i made simple ZoomHack
I've played a few games with it and still im not banned =)

Usage:
Just run .exe file and start a game (You can run .exe when you are already in game it doesnt matter)
You dont need to re-open .exe everytime you start a new game.

Hold left mouse button to drag it.
Click right mouse button to close it.

 
Virusscan
Virustotal:
virustotal.com/ru/file/9374e022e7bc291510e76e74751b867386adb6a16fc8a728b0 a6db12ee5022ef/analysis/1435876446/

Jotti:
virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanresult/d8c3007ec0690a98ec6d7e19f01ae5e48f669cc3


 
Screenshot
s3.postimg.org/j9mn5ksg3/Zoom_Hack.png


 
Known issues
1. ZH works only in summoner's rift (I will add other maps ASAP)
2. When you are in game and you close ZH window then open it again it won't show you zoom value
(Better dont open it twice in the same game)
3. This doesn't work in garena (I think it won't support it)


 
Ban risk
There is minimal ban risk i think because there is no DLL injection.
This program replaces original bytes with NOPS 0x90 so riots can't track it (I hope)
Just don't tell everybody that you have zoomhack =)


Have fun!
If you notice some bugs please write it here =)
wZH_mpgh.net.zip43 KB · 433 downloads Clean
Been looking for one of these, Once it's approved i'll test it and i'll let you know if i get banned
So is this supposed to give you an advantage?? or its just a zoomhack why do you get banned for doing it?
Quote Originally Posted by Oldspice10 View Post
So is this supposed to give you an advantage?? or its just a zoomhack why do you get banned for doing it?
It gives you higher map awareness. So yes, it's an advantage.
Didn't the last zoom hack use NOPs as well? And it was still highly bannable. I may be mistaken though.

I do know that No operations are pretty easy to detect.
WoW Great! I try it!
no thanks i get banned 6 months ago for using this bullshit my main account will never use it again rito check that dll file when patching new updates so dont do it guyz
Can you get perma banned for this?
ZoomHacks does not give you benefits?
Quote Originally Posted by Adrique240sx View Post
ZoomHacks does not give you benefits?
You can see more of the map at once.
Quote Originally Posted by Kitchenary View Post
Can you get perma banned for this?
Only if you was banned before many times

1st ban is a "warning" for 2 weeks.
btw, Im still not banned =)
Liberaid
i may be donating you something
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?