I don't know if i'm doing anything wrong or not, but it isn't working for me, I have my league of legends folder on a different hard drive if that is whats causing the problem. It loads and everything but it just says waiting forever.
Try to open it when you are already in game.
What server?
Originally Posted by Liberaid
Try to open it when you are already in game.
What server?
Na Server, Yeah... That made it work. Thanks for the help Kinda feel dumb though lol
Add me if ya want, IGN: KBT Ratatosk
for me there is no .exe file (
Originally Posted by Rammus
Add me if ya want, IGN: KBT Ratatosk
Im playing EUW =)
Originally Posted by H4NNy1337
for me there is no .exe file
Try to run both. Only 1 is executable xD
i dont understand this .. i put all your files into my gamedirectory but which .exe i start?
in your folders is no .exe
1. You dont need to put it in game directory
2. Start game
3. Unzip wZH.zip
4. Run LolZoomHack.exe (or LolZoomHack)
working or not ?
Not working... :(
Hey, when I open the .exe (also as admin) file in the middle of my screen popps up just "waiting" text in yellow box,but when I start the game it just stays there nothing happens...
Can you help me?
Try to open it when you are already in game
Working Fine
UPD:
Its not working with 5.13 path
Updating in process