SolvedApproval time

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Approval time
Hi,

I was just wondering how long it takes before attachments are approved? I am new here and I cannot find the answer to my question.

I have been waiting for this topic for almost 8 hours now...

mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=997982
Quote Originally Posted by impzz View Post
Hi,

I was just wondering how long it takes before attachments are approved? I am new here and I cannot find the answer to my question.

I have been waiting for this topic for almost 8 hours now...

mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=997982
Usually within 24 hours. Staff members do have lives and may become unavailable for periods of time.
If you see an attachment that hasn't been approved in 24 hours or is approaching its 24 hour limit, press the report button and someone should attend to it soon.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us