Hello

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hello
Hi!




It has been about half a year since I posted on here.

Today I have return to turn to one the the best graphic community I had the chance to share with on the internet. I am requesting a sick goory dark signiture. Blood crows ill post examples.
The name for the sig will be hagin87

This is not a rush effort as it is a request. Any efforts will recieve a thanks.

If possible keep with these limits


The entire size of your signature should not exceed 400 pixels wide by 150 pixels high. Large sections of text that extend the height well past this will be removed and a private message warning issued. Continued abuse of the size will result in your rights to have a Signature and Avatar being permanently removed.


Total size of the images contained in your signature or avatar should not exceed 50 kilobytes for the avatar and 70 kilobytes for the signature. Offending images will be removed followed by a warning, if it continues rights to have a Signature and Avatar will be permanently removed.


Edit:
Main Text/Name: hagin87
Sub Text/Quote:
Size: 400 pixels wide by 150 pixels high max
Style: Grunge abstract gothic
Theme: Dark Nasty Dirty
Colour:
Image/Render:
Designer:





Lol whats with the rules?
omg u wanna use it for another forum
im probly not going to get one huh
Im still here begging!
Eh, bitch?
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Eh, bitch?
zakurna..stfu,u became a CS and now acting like a cool guy huh?
Stfu u nerd
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
zakurna..stfu,u became a CS and now acting like a cool guy huh?
Stfu u nerd
Nah, the reason I said that is that my brain is full of boredom.
"Eh, bitch?" is a random comment.
Lol.

EDIT: Oh, and I am not a nerd. Asians aren't much nerds.
every cock suckers a fucking fag they all try to act cool
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
every cock suckers a fucking fag they all try to act cool
Zak is a fucking nerd don't listen to him, and lostie I am notz acting teh coolerz is meh?
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
Zak is a fucking nerd don't listen to him, and lostie I am notz acting teh coolerz is meh?
not at all, merked.. not at all x]
Yay! I know I'm cool I don't have to act it (:

haha.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us