I got bored..

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
what the actual fuck lmao
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
wtf
how
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
wtf
how
Its just a skin.... With larger frames. But wtf is this?!?!... -.- Who will use this skin in pure gaming on a server? XD
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Its just a skin.... With larger frames. But wtf is this?!?!... -.- Who will use this skin in pure gaming on a server? XD
*Larger Resolution

It's a 3DS you can google it

I never said it would be usable/I would use it/it was hard I just was bored and made this.
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
*Larger Resolution

It's a 3DS you can google it

I never said it would be usable/I would use it/it was hard I just was bored and made this.
I already know what a 3DS is XD Had one when i was little, such fucking good times!!...
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
I already know what a 3DS is XD Had one when i was little, such fucking good times!!...
The 3ds released 2011
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
The 3ds released 2011
That means he is like 8???
Lol, You Learn Something New Every Day :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
That means he is like 8???
My god
Illuminati?
Fake accounts??
What is love???
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
That means he is like 8???
Yup im 8 years ^^ Keep believing that please

Anyways i know this kind of gaming consol from when i was little :P
Pretty simple and honestly... not worth of the thread title
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Pretty simple and honestly... not worth of the thread title
But was bored at the time

To be fair, it is pretty simple
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Pretty simple and honestly... not worth of the thread title
well no one said it wasn't simple...
You know what I want to see? Sprites beyond 40x40 resolution. I want to make my SBAHJ super legendary overpowered "sord".

Actually, I should try that right now.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us