Originally Posted by Nyaro looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooool wtf how Its just a skin.... With larger frames. But wtf is this?!?!... -.- Who will use this skin in pure gaming on a server? XD
Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn Its just a skin.... With larger frames. But wtf is this?!?!... -.- Who will use this skin in pure gaming on a server? XD *Larger Resolution It's a 3DS you can google it I never said it would be usable/I would use it/it was hard I just was bored and made this.
Originally Posted by cxydsaewq *Larger Resolution It's a 3DS you can google it I never said it would be usable/I would use it/it was hard I just was bored and made this. I already know what a 3DS is XD Had one when i was little, such fucking good times!!...
Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn I already know what a 3DS is XD Had one when i was little, such fucking good times!!... The 3ds released 2011
Originally Posted by Ahl That means he is like 8??? My god Illuminati? Fake accounts?? What is love???
Originally Posted by Ahl That means he is like 8??? Yup im 8 years ^^ Keep believing that please Anyways i know this kind of gaming consol from when i was little :P
Originally Posted by Kithio Pretty simple and honestly... not worth of the thread title But was bored at the time To be fair, it is pretty simple
Originally Posted by Kithio Pretty simple and honestly... not worth of the thread title well no one said it wasn't simple...
You know what I want to see? Sprites beyond 40x40 resolution. I want to make my SBAHJ super legendary overpowered "sord". Actually, I should try that right now.