Ova (Injector)
I made this injector with the help of a tutorial. ( Credits to CrazyWinks for the tutorial I went off )
I use this for internal CS:GO hacks so I decided to post in this section.

Features:
1. Manual and Automatic Injection
2. Close after Injection
3. Scramble (Normal/Advanced/Excessive)
4. Status Bar
How to use:
1. Select a process (Quick browse by clicking the button labeled " ... " )
2. Select a .dll file to inject into the selected process (Click the button labeled " Browse " )
3. Select Manual or Automatic injection
4. If you choose to use scramble, check it then a combo box will appear with more settings
Virus Scans:
Virus Jotti 1/22ⓘ
Virus Total 1/55ⓘ
I made a tutorial on how to make an injector
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1005865
I use this for internal CS:GO hacks so I decided to post in this section.

Features:
1. Manual and Automatic Injection
2. Close after Injection
3. Scramble (Normal/Advanced/Excessive)
4. Status Bar
How to use:
1. Select a process (Quick browse by clicking the button labeled " ... " )
2. Select a .dll file to inject into the selected process (Click the button labeled " Browse " )
3. Select Manual or Automatic injection
4. If you choose to use scramble, check it then a combo box will appear with more settings
Virus Scans:
Virus Jotti 1/22ⓘ
Virus Total 1/55ⓘ
I made a tutorial on how to make an injector
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1005865


