Anime bubes

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Anime bubes
Lol why dies Alissa from god eater have boobs on par with fairytail, not as big but wtf is she wearing. She's 15/18 (Burst/GE2) when shes 16 she'll be another Rebecca
bye now
It's true, that shit would have nip reveal 24/7 in combat.
just embrace the boobies .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
just embrace the boobies .
I'm all good with one piece and fairytail "boobies", eiken have inwards tits. But this is a fighting anime/game, wai you do this.

also : Take 2 on attack on titan, god eater
Anime plots are so fake that they sometimes look disgusting
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
I'm all good with one piece and fairytail "boobies", eiken have inwards tits. But this is a fighting anime/game, wai you do this.

also : Take 2 on attack on titan, god eater
>but this is a fighting anime/game
bruh, its called fanservice. I could name 100 Anime that have the big tit side character, but still "fighting anime."

it's nothing new.



Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Anime plots are so fake that they sometimes look disgusting
No shit? You don't see people fighting against a scientist freak experiment in walls right now
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
You don't see people fighting against a scientist freak experiment in walls right now
What .
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


What .
You said Anime plots were "too fake, they look disgusting." Of course they're fake. It's the supernatural feeling that makes most people watch it.

To reiterate, God Eater is a show about the scientists experiment that created what they're fighting. Pretty obvious if you've paid attention to any episode.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
You said Anime plots were "too fake, they look disgusting." Of course they're fake. It's the supernatural feeling that makes most people watch it.
To reiterate, God Eater is a show about the scientists experiment that created what they're fighting. Pretty obvious if you've paid attention to any episode.
I meant that they deviate way too far from actual boobs, rather than the fact that they're drawn
Also I haven't seen God Eater
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


I meant that they deviate way too far from actual boobs, rather than the fact that they're drawn
Also I haven't seen God Eater
No shit, are you new to Anime?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
No shit, are you new to Anime?
Nope .
I feel like people don't know this has been a video game for a long time now.......
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I feel like people don't know this has been a video game for a long time now.......
In the anime they looked bigger than GEB for me
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
In the anime they looked bigger than GEB for me
It's obvious that we watched it for the plot!
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
It's obvious that we watched it for the plot!
Yes indeed
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?