Lol why dies Alissa from god eater have boobs on par with fairytail, not as big but wtf is she wearing. She's 15/18 (Burst/GE2) when shes 16 she'll be another Rebecca
bye now
It's true, that shit would have nip reveal 24/7 in combat.
just embrace the boobies .
Originally Posted by Time
just embrace the boobies .
I'm all good with one piece and fairytail "boobies", eiken have inwards tits. But this is a fighting anime/game, wai you do this.
also : Take 2 on attack on titan, god eater
Anime plots are so fake that they sometimes look disgusting
Originally Posted by ewrc
I'm all good with one piece and fairytail "boobies", eiken have inwards tits. But this is a fighting anime/game, wai you do this.
also : Take 2 on attack on titan, god eater
>but this is a fighting anime/game
bruh, its called fanservice. I could name 100 Anime that have the big tit side character, but still "fighting anime."
it's nothing new.
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
Anime plots are so fake that they sometimes look disgusting
No shit? You don't see people fighting against a scientist freak experiment in walls right now
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
You don't see people fighting against a scientist freak experiment in walls right now
What .
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
What .
You said Anime plots were "too fake, they look disgusting." Of course they're fake. It's the supernatural feeling that makes most people watch it.
To reiterate, God Eater is a show about the scientists experiment that created what they're fighting. Pretty obvious if you've paid attention to any episode.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
You said Anime plots were "too fake, they look disgusting." Of course they're fake. It's the supernatural feeling that makes most people watch it.
To reiterate, God Eater is a show about the scientists experiment that created what they're fighting. Pretty obvious if you've paid attention to any episode.
I meant that they deviate way too far from actual boobs, rather than the fact that they're drawn
Also I haven't seen God Eater
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
I meant that they deviate way too far from actual boobs, rather than the fact that they're drawn
Also I haven't seen God Eater
No shit, are you new to Anime?
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
No shit, are you new to Anime?
Nope .
I feel like people don't know this has been a video game for a long time now.......
Originally Posted by Empire
I feel like people don't know this has been a video game for a long time now.......