5 Centimeters per Second?!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
5 Centimeters per Second?!
What in the actual fuck? I did enjoy getting my backgrounds but gawd damn. This story is fucking BS! That ending I WILL NOT ACCEPT.

Fk me I got fked on the ending.. I thought shit was going to happen but I guess some things weren't meant to be.

I haven't seen this one yet but I have seen The Place Promised in Our Early Days. It was made 3 years before this one by the same people. You should try it out.
It's a movie that accepts reality, get rekt nigga, if you didn't like it you'll probably like Garden of Words a lot more.
One of the best non-sugarcoated ending I've ever seen. Cried like a bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Cried like a bitch.
First Anime related thing that made me cry mang amen.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


First Anime related thing that made me cry mang amen.
The ending of Anohana almost made me cry I almost actually lost it. This one though pretty much sucker punched me into believing that love lasts an eternity when in reality it lasts fucking less than 45 minutes. RIP.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
The ending of Anohana almost made me cry I almost actually lost it. This one though pretty much sucker punched me into believing that love lasts an eternity when in reality it lasts fucking less than 45 minutes. RIP.
Oh are we doing this?

List of every anime that has ever made me cry (off the top of my head):
  1. 5 cm/s
  2. Anohana
  3. Angel Beats
  4. Kancolle (fuck you it was sad)
  5. Your Lie in April
  6. Little Busters
  7. Monogatari
  8. Zankyou no Terror
  9. Charlotte


I'm not good with emotions
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


Oh are we doing this?

List of every anime that has ever made me cry (off the top of my head):
  1. 5 cm/s
  2. Anohana
  3. Angel Beats
  4. Kancolle (fuck you it was sad)
  5. Your Lie in April
  6. Little Busters
  7. Monogatari
  8. Zankyou no Terror
  9. Charlotte


I'm not good with emotions
Huh. I don't know what part of monogatari made you cry unless maybe Alt-Shinobu...

Anyway these are my anime that made me cry

[From sadness:]
-Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
-Voices of a Distant Star
-The Girl who leaped through time
-Wolf Children
-Steins;Gate(my god the emotion in that series, it's ridiculous).
-Kara No Kyoukai

[From Joy]
-Summer Wars
-Kill La Kill(what can I say, I fucking love Senketsu).



Honestly, the more anime blatantly try to pull at your heartstrings like "Plastic Memories" the less I'm effected by it.


Yeah, there are sad moments, but what makes them so sad is how "real" they are. Not that these scenarios where you know what's going to happen 5 seconds in and you know that it's going to play melancholic music while doing so.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Huh. I don't know what part of monogatari made you cry unless maybe Alt-Shinobu...

Anyway these are my anime that made me cry

[From sadness:]
-Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
-Voices of a Distant Star
-The Girl who leaped through time
-Wolf Children
-Steins;Gate(my god the emotion in that series, it's ridiculous).
-Kara No Kyoukai

[From Joy]
-Summer Wars
-Kill La Kill(what can I say, I fucking love Senketsu).



Honestly, the more anime blatantly try to pull at your heartstrings like "Plastic Memories" the less I'm effected by it.


Yeah, there are sad moments, but what makes them so sad is how "real" they are. Not that these scenarios where you know what's going to happen 5 seconds in and you know that it's going to play melancholic music while doing so.
Plastic Memories was so forced i kind of just sat there more confused than anything. As for Mono, that part with Mayoi gets me every time.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post

As for Mono, that part with Mayoi gets me every time.
You should read the LN's.......
For a moment I thought this was a hentai or something. lol /lewl
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
For a moment I thought this was a hentai or something. lol /lewl
You sir, have a dirty mind
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
You sir, have a dirty mind
Nothing new here. lol
The ending made me cry
The only anime that got me crying was steins;gate.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?