5 centimeters per second questions

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
5 centimeters per second questions
I just watched 5 centimeters per second and it was pretty good but i have a few questions.
Why does the guy and girl not have any contact throughout middle school?
Guess no one has seen 5 centimeters per second here...
I haven't but I might do.
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
I just watched 5 centimeters per second and it was pretty good but i have a few questions.
Why does the guy and girl not have any contact throughout middle school?
Because its middle school........
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Because its middle school........
So what, doesnt he have her landline number or address or cell phone number?
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
So what, doesnt he have her landline number or address or cell phone number?
:/ Childhood friend scenario.


/done.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?